** ☆♡ Bayleigh ♡☆ **

Bayleigh

Bond Severing

Bayleigh went down, but she put as much energy into fighting back as she could up against the rogue like she-bitch bully who hated her from day one.

Compared to the she-bitch, Bayleigh was petite. She was only 5'1" compared to the other girl's 5'8" or more. But this time Bayleigh took advice given to her and wore a few rings.

Seeing Casey come at her again, was nothing in comparison to when she first arrived. But Bayleigh got some really good punches in at Casey's face before she went down.

Then she did something that she only saw on TV and used both feet to kick straight at Casey's left knee cap as she stood over Bayleigh smirking and she took her down good.

Bayleigh moved quickly and rolled out of the way as the she-bitch fell, screaming to the ground in pain. Bayleigh soon limped away and rushed to the bathroom to deal with the after effects.

She removed the rings first, then washed the blood off her own face as Casey had split her lip, again. After cleaning up, she exited the bathroom just as she heard her name being called to report to the office immediately.

At the end of the day, Bayleigh was being suspended for a week for fighting, go figure as she was not fighting per say, she was protecting herself.

Principal Detier, she soon learned was the smug bitch Casey's uncle. Not fair in the least, she thought. Mind you when she got home from school and her parents saw her face, they soon had her taken to the pack infirmary.

She had a black eye and split lip, she limped as her leg was bruised from being kicked. When her brother Sawyer first saw her condition, boy was he spitting angry, again.

Sawyer was a pack Warrior, just finished for the day and having something to eat when she was taken through the pack house and down to the infirmary.

His growl, alerted others to see what was wrong. Bayleigh sighed and was soon shoved on her way by her father as he too was mad as hell.

Alpha Walter followed them as he had been informed and was pissed at her, for hurting his so called niece. She sat on the exam table and soon had Alpha Walter growling in her face, he blindly not seeing the condition she was really in.

Her wolf was so pissed that Bayleigh pushed his face away and said get out of my face. I've had enough death threats to last a lifetime from your so called rogue niece and tired of it.

He shut right up as she shocked him and said my niece Casey would never do such a thing. Bayleigh snorted and said then you sure don't know your niece as well as my face does.

She turned away from him as the Doctor grunted and asked what happened? She winced as he poked at her eye and she said Casey, she doesn't hold back when attacking me.

He snorted too and said not Casey, she'd never hurt a fly. Bayleigh huffed and said okay, then you're all delusional, I guess you haven't seen what she and her posse have posted on the internet.

They love posting videos of their attacks on me, personally I'd love for Casey to stop. They both snorted and she said whatever. Just know that I'm fed up with the attacks. Guess you could care less that she has done this repeatedly to me from day one of my coming here.

Her parents growled and said that's right, Bayleigh has never once been attacked by another person, except your niece when we arrived here. So if your precious Casey does it one more time, we are pressing charges.

Alpha Walter snorted and said your word again mine, you'd never win. Bayleigh sighed and yelled shut up and stop the threats, all of you. Mom, dad, leave it alone, you're not suing anyone.