* 💖💙 Stefanie Starr 💙💖 *

Stefanie Starr

Bond Severing

Stefanie sang to her music as she drove, then parked to pick up her young siblings at school. She turned off her car and waited until her song was over before she got out.

She hummed to herself as she walked inside. She stopped, not knowing the guy behind her didn't. A second later, he bumped into her, then caught her as she fell forward.

He pulled her back against him as she blew her breath out, shocked she nearly fell. When she heard him take a deep breath and hold it, she pulled away. She mumbled her apologies before rushing to the office where her siblings were waiting.

She slipped into the office, closing the door behind her and took a deep breath before she said, can you believe it? She looked at her siblings and said I just happen to have a clear schedule and want to go to the mall.

She raised her brows up and down and said what about you? They laughed and called out yes please Stef!! She gathered their school bags and said then lets head. I'm hungry too and figured you two knew the best food we could share.

She waved to the secretary and said thanks Eva. She opened the door and let them out first before she closed the door behind them.

When they got to the car, she buckled them in because she was very safety conscious. She tossed their bags in the trunk and got in. She then turned the car on and started singing to the next song.

Laurie and Dustin sang as well as they have many times before, having fun. She never looked back to see next Alpha Carlon watching intently as she drove away, and yes he could hear them singing Call Me Maybe.

When she got to the mall, she drove up to the roof and parked as there were fewer cars to worry about. They took the stairs to work up a sweat as they raced down, going down each step and not taking more.

She let them past and held her hands up at the bottom saying, okay you guys win, hands down. She hugged them and she let them window shop as they walked to the food court.

They ate pizza in the food court before they wandered the mall. She bought a few thing for them as they went back to the stores that something caught their eyes.

When they were done, they headed back to the stairs. She counted to three before they raced up the stairs now. Most people took the elevators or escalators while Stef always used the stairs.

When they reached the top, she held her hands up and said that, I finally won, nah nah, because you ate all that pizza. She chuckled as they tackled her. She laughed and kissed their heads and said now that we exercised, we can stop for ice cream.

They raced to the car as hers was the only one left. She turned on the radio after everyone was buckled up and they started singing It's My Life as she drove away.

When she pulled up to a light, she was singing to Wish You Were Here. She looked back at Lora and Dustin then caught the bright lights behind her as a black SUV pulled up very close to her car.

She huffed as she looked both ways at the green light and sped off. At the next light she turned left and headed up a block and turned right.

By the time she pulled into a parking spot, she'd noticed the SUV was following, pulled into the lot and parked across three empty spaces.

They rushed inside as both Lora and Dustin don't get out much as both her parents were too busy doing pack duties. They ordered and she paid then they waited on the side until their order was ready.

By the time they finished their treats, the SUV had turned and it had gone dark. She buckled them in and drove home. She watched the road behind her to make sure they weren't being followed.