* ☆♡ Lucinda Melina ♡☆ *

Lucinda Melina

Bond Severing

Lucy was only 15 very close to 16 when she shifted. It happened because her elder sister Hadley took her to a party where there was not only alcohol but drugs as well.

Her sister was told she had to babysit Lucy so once her parents went out, she made Lucy change out of her pj's and took her to a party where she was shoved in a room and told to stay, like a good dog.

When Hadley went downstairs to drink and have a little one on one sex with her latest lover, Lucy's room where she was shoved into was invaded by druggies.

She hid in the closet (with broken doors) when she heard people coming close and that is where she stayed. They smoked their drugs until the room was filled with a smoky haze.

She tried to cover her face with the discarded clothes on the floor but they stunk just as bad as the room, just different. She pulled her clothes up over her face but that didn't stop from her seeing the room spin.

She got sleepy and must have passed out because when she woke and opened her eyes, she nearly hyperventilated as the couples on the floor were naked and having sex.

She covered her eyes and would have counted to a billion if needed. Soon as she heard the door open and her sister saw what was going on in the room, she swore then slammed the door and left her there.

Once the couples passed out, Lucy tried her luck and started to make her way across the room. She opened the door and slid out, closing the door behind her and started to head to the stairs.

When a door opened behind her, she froze, blinking wildly. As soon as the half naked man walked out, she ran, down the hall then stairs and once again froze as dozens of people were partying still.

She looked around for her sister, but she saw Hadley nowhere to be seen. When she felt someone step down behind her, she stiffened.

He crashed into her, too drunk to see straight she guessed. They fell to the floor, Lucy on bottom. She tried to shove him off, wiggle her way out from under him.

She mistakenly shoved her ass up into him, in the privates and she froze as he groaned and she whispered hell no.

He moved his head to her ear and slurring said hello to you too. He moved against her ass and she used all her might to shove her ass up. As he slid off her, she scrambled away and rushed to the front door.

She opened it and ran out. By then she was scared as hell he would follow her, irrational really as he had to have been very drunk to fall on top of her.

She ran and only got a little ways before she heard a sound behind her and fear filled her whole body. Her mind blacked out and when she woke, she was in her own yard, covered in dirt and grass.

She rushed to the tree beside her bedroom window and climbed it easily, opened her window and slid inside. She shivered and looked down to see the clothes she wore were in shreds and was glad because they were her sister's.

She stripped them off and got into her shower. She turned the water on, not caring it was cold to start with and washed herself three times, her hair too, just to get the stench off her.

She dried off and went to get some clothes and changed. Then grabbed the ruined clothes, bundled them into a bag and quickly headed downstairs and threw them in the garbage can just outside the back door.

She sighed with relief until she turned and saw her dad watching her and froze. He huffed and said Lucy, what were you just doing?

She said um, I was throwing something in the garbage. He grunted and said it's 5:30 in the morning, what could you be throwing away at such an early hour?