*** Jewel Jacqueline ***

Jewel Jacqueline

Bond Severing

JJ couldn't remember the last time she even got out of the house during the day, she was too busy looking after her 4 siblings all who were much younger than her.

Her mother Jackie had remarried and after having two sets of twins, JJ was completely raising them on her own as her mother took a job to help put food on the table.

Yeah, the twins' father Andre took off and is nowhere to be found. At 14, JJ was pulled out of school to help at home before they were born, so she does her schooling online when the kids are down for their naps

It was after JJ turned 18, when her mother just didn't come home after work one night. She had seen her mother that morning and nothing was said about her not coming home.

JJ waited until after the kids went to bed to call her mother's work and was told she wasn't there and left at the normal time to go home.

So she called the police and was told they couldn't help her until her mother had been missing for 24 hours. She called the hospital and was told her mother hadn't been admitted.

Since they were living far from town and she didn't have a car, she waited on the couch all night, and fell asleep. When the kids woke her the next morning, she got them breakfast and checked the house, but her mother definitely hadn't come home.

She called her mother's work and was told she was there but she was busy and would call home if needed. JJ said yes please, have her call.

She relaxed until her mother was supposed to get off work but she never called her back or came home once again. So she called her mother's work again and was told she went home.

That hurt because her mother never came home. She called the hospital and the police and was told no she wasn't admitted and the police couldn't do anything once she said her mother had gone to work that day.

She tried to pretend to the kids everything was okay until they started running out of food and diapers. So be it, she called the one person her mother told her never to contact, her own father.

He picked up the phone growling, what the hell do you want now? JJ sighed and said it's me Jewel dad, do you remember me?

He snorted and said I have don't have time for prank calls, who is this? She yelled quit yelling at me dad, it's Jewel. He growled and said what do you want, I'm busy.

JJ said forget it then dad, all these years I believed you. Then you went and sent me away with her. He growled and said I pay alimony every month, that's over once you turn 19.

JJ snorted and said we got no money dad. He snorted and said is that right, that's bullshit, don't call me again, do you hear me Jewel.

He hung up and she called him back, as soon as he picked up she yelled at him and said stop paying alimony you stupid god damned fool. If she calls and complains, you ask her to provide you with a detailed list of everything she provided me with.

She remarried dad, a little more than four yours ago. He disappeared and I was pulled out of school to look after the kids she had while she worked. She stopped coming home, but goes to work. The kids are running out of food and diapers. We live miles from town and I don't have a vehicle.

Four years ago dad, she remarried a man named Andre Raymond Sanders. He hasn't paid a dime towards his 4 kids, after he left she said he disappeared and couldn't be found.

Now you can hang up as I have to call the police again and see if that pathetic shit head of a mother can be picked up for abandoning her kids. She hung up the phone and took a deep breath as she was pissed.