** ☆♡ Shara Faye ♡☆ **

Shara Faye

Bond Severing

Shara had many faults, she knew that one day, one of them would get her into trouble.

Like her secret for riding her motorcycle. She got one from her Uncle Daniel who had been teaching her every time she went visiting them, on how to ride safely.

First time she took a spill while dirt bike riding, she laughed it off. And each time after was a learning curve in what not to do. She got really good at it, so by the time she turned 16, she was given a chance to ride a street bike.

It wasn't a big bike or anything special, but she loved riding. She got more experience riding on it, and by 17, earned it as her Uncle provided her with more powerful bikes.

Her Uncle got a good laugh when the two of them went for long rides. Just the two of them on the open road, where they enjoyed riding.

The two packs, hers in which her father was Beta of and her Uncle's who was soon retiring and handing over his title of pack Beta to his son Gord. Her father was still training Sabian, Shara's older twin brother for the position.

Her brother and cousins were too busy with getting laid than into motorcycles. But Shara wasn't into things like other girly things, much to her mother's disappointment.

Shara's younger sister Blair was into such things, so her mother had one daughter to go shopping with. Yeah she was the middle child, the one that was basically forgotten that she was around.

Her dad spent all his time with Sabian, training him, or whatever. Her mother was with Blair, so she spent a lot of her time with her Uncle.

Gord, her cousin, spent a lot of his time with their pack Alpha and his son Trevor. Her little twin cousins Tasha and Emily spent time with their mother, her aunt Gladys, who were only 12. Shara thoroughly enjoyed her time with her Uncle, they got on better then she and her father did.

Yeah, she wasn't vain or anything, she kept her long blonde hair in a braid, hidden under her riding gear when riding. She didn't wear makeup and didn't wear perfume or fancy duds like her sister.

She was basically very sensitive to what she put on her face. She broke out in hives the first time her mother had her try wearing makeup, the experience was enough for her to never try again. Same with perfume, something in the spray had her scratching and as with the makeup, she never wore any again. She rather be clean faced, then wear that slop on her face that made her break out in hives.

After her 17th birthday, she didn't need it all anyway as her eyelashes and brows darkened up naturally. Her mother often huffed as Shara came back in after riding to see Shara's glowing and healthy looking face unadorned, clear of makeup, but better looking than if she'd worn makeup.

Wearing her leather outfit, that was very shapely on her tall body too, had her mother grunt to see. Shara wore leather, she did so because it was protective gear for when she rode.

She owned a few sets as her Uncle made sure she was safe when riding. Her love of leather had her mother grit her teeth to see. Oh well, Shara thought, she wasn't like Blair, never had been.

When she got her first leather coat, it was to ride in. Her mother frowned and after it started getting worn looking, her mother hated seeing it and soon went shopping.

Shara now owned a quarter of her closet full of colored leathers. She also wore steel toed boots for riding. Soon her mother was buying outfits once she understood Shara wore them for riding to protect herself when possibly crashing.

Since Shara was a straight A student, her mother had nothing to complain about. She couldn't stop her from riding because Shara was safe, not only with her riding gear, but she rode with her Uncle by her side.