☆♡ Promise Jane ♡☆

Promise Jane

Bond Severing

Promise never in a million years would have believed that one day she would be running from her own kind.

She as a child had been very sickly. Always in and out of hospitals as they though she had early signs of a life threatening disease. She'd been so used to going in to give blood samples that she felt like a pin cushion.

Then one day, her parents had heard of a possible cure and of course, they rushed her there immediately to see this person.

She was taken into a room on her own and before you ask what was done, she had been knocked out and never saw what they had actually done.

That happened when she was 8, by 12 years old, when others heard and talked to their wolves, Promise hadn't been so lucky. Ended up, she never got a wolf in her.

Before she was 18 yrs old, Promise's parents had sadly passed away due to a motor vehicle accident and she was left all alone in the world.

The day she turned 18, she had graduated high school with top scores that had different Universities offering full scholarships she could accept.

But it was also the day that things started to get scary for her. It started when Alpha Theo's son Duncan came into the office where she was sitting with the Alpha, just talking about her options university wise.

She hadn't paid much attention to Duncan at first, not until he started groaning. That's when she looked over at him, as did his father.

Duncan's eyes had shifted to his wolf's and he had his nose in the air breathing deep. When he looked over at her, she froze as he was looking at her like she was a candy that he was going to be soon devouring.

She had no wolf and he looked at her like she was going to be in his bed as soon as she left the room. That he was going to screw her until she couldn't walk anymore.

Alpha Theo frowned and asked his son what was going on? Promise didn't move an inch, scared a bit that if she did, he was going to pounce.

Duncan blinked wildly and moaned out she smells so good. Promise took a deep breath and looked at Alpha Theo as he sniffed the air and said there is a change to your scent Promise.

Promise sighed and said I feel no different Alpha, what's going on? He shook his head and said maybe your wolf is trying to manifest herself.

Promise got up and said I'll go down and talk to the doctor then, he should be able to tell me, right? Alpha Theo nodded and said yup, you go do that while I talk to Duncan.

Duncan eye's shifted to his wolf's immediately as she stood, so she moved behind the Alpha as he'd gotten up too seeing his son's face.

Yeah, she got out of the office and hurried down faster to the infirmary as other unmated male wolves started to sniff the air. She locked the door to the infirmary as she was starting to get really worried.

She went to the doctor and asked can you help determine if my wolf is trying to emerge? He simply nodded and said so Alpha Theo just said, take a seat.

Promise was then examined as he'd sniffed the air too and said your scent is different Promise. He asked her all sorts of questions about what she'd been up to, if she ate something differently lately, changed brands of shampoos or soaps? If she used medications or herbal remedies?

She said no to every question. After he took blood samples he went off to test them. Promise sat there wondering what was going on as she had no clue.

By the end of the day, Promise was holed up in her room. The doctor had found nothing in her tests results so he'd taken more blood and was doing more advanced tests.