* ❤️❣️ Gena Celeste ❣️❤️ *

Gena Celeste

Bond Severing

Gena wiped the grin off her face as soon as she walked in the door. She'd been busy all day, starting with University, then working at the coffee shop.

All she wanted to do when she got home was to take a long bath and go to bed. She wasn't even hungry anymore and that was fine by her.

But her roommate Rosie had plans of her own it seems. She snorted to herself and entered anyway. She lived there too and Rosie hadn't said a word about needing the place to herself, not that Gena would leave anyways.

She walked upstairs to her room, ignoring the now broken up couple who'd been making out hot and heavy and stopped because of her coming home.

Gena closed her bedroom door, locked it and proceeded to strip and head to her bathroom. After soaking in her tub for close to an hour listening to tunes on her phone, she showered and got ready for bed.

She plugged her phone in to recharge, made sure her alarm was set and crawled into bed with her TV on. She didn't hear a thing as she fell asleep not long after.

In the morning, she turned off the TV and alarm, then got up, threw on her silk robe and headed downstairs to make breakfast as she was now starved.

She put on a pot of coffee first, then started making herself some waffles, making a few extra that she normally froze to heat up in the toaster another day.

She was humming to herself as she served herself two and poured herself a cup of coffee, then ate at the table. She didn't see the shadow in the doorway as her back was to it.

When he cleared his throat, Gena turned to look at him before saying you're still here, why? He snorted and said I was going to leave but I fell asleep.

She waved him to the food and said help yourself then, Rosie doesn't eat breakfast. He moved to help himself, already knowing where everything was it seemed.

Gena went back to her food and didn't pay any attention to the guy as she was going over her schedule for the next few days on her phone.

Once she was done eating, she got up and moved around him as she got busy cleaning up her mess before getting ready for school.

Once she took care of things, she said rinse your plate and stuff when you're done and stick them in the dishwasher. Rosie doesn't do dishes either, then she grabbed her phone and coffee cup and headed back to her room.

She walked out as Samuel sat at the table, in the same seat she'd just vacated and took in her scent. He nearly groaned as her scent was even more delicious than the night before.

He finished off the rest of the waffles, then poured himself another cup of coffee that was one great tasting cup of brewed coffee. He cleaned off the table and rinsed off the plates and stuck them in the dishwasher just as he was mind linked by a pack member.

He went back to Rosie's room and collected the rest of his things before grunting at the female sprawled all over the bed. He hurried out and left as he was in contact with his pack members, dealing with problems they should have taken care of on their own.

He climbed into his SUV and was putting it into gear when Gena walked out of the house. He watched as she got into her sports car and soon drove away. He licked his lips as she was one fine specimen, tall, long shapely legged, double D stacked, large green eyes, with kissable lips and silky black hair that he wanted to bury his hands in as he....

He cleared his thoughts as he was urged to hurry. He drove away, shifting in his seat as the previous sexual thoughts had him fully aroused when thinking of her scent too.