* ☆○ Precilla May ○☆ *

Precilla May

Bond Severing

Cilla and her fiancée Dane moved to a city, as Dane got transferred there for work. Cilla, once they were settled into their home, got a job as well. After three months they were enjoying their lives and planning their wedding.

~~

The two had rough childhoods, then at 18, they banded together. Both had another thing in common as they were both hybrids. That being part human with the other being werewolf by blood.

Dane had more wolf in him then she did, he by half as he had a full blooded werewolf dad and a full human as a mom. Cilla was only a quarter wolf as both her parents were non-shifting hybrids.

Neither of them could shift, and Dane had more senses of a wolf than she did. They both loved nature though and by moving, it brought them closer to the forest.

Cilla was told as a child that she wouldn't have a mate out there as both her parents were told they wouldn't find mates.

So being less than others, she was treated like dirt by the pack she was raised by. The pack her parents were not members of, but associated by where her father worked for the pack in companies they owned.

The pack leaders had known about her, but they wanted nothing to do with her. It's why she was treated so badly by the rest of the pack, as if she was their own daily target.

~

When Dane and his family moved to the area, his father was a member of the pack, but his mother and Dane were never included.

Dane was actually her savior because as soon as he moved in the area and started school, he saw the way the pack was treating her and stood in their way.

She kept the facts from her parents, covered up bruises she'd received so they wouldn't feel bad. Many times she wanted to tell them but it never happened before they died.

At 16 she was put in foster care, because there was no family who would take her in. The pack of course, still wanted nothing to do with her, as if she would taint them.

She went from living in a loving home to living in fear. The foster home she was placed in was one of the worst places on earth for her. She never told a single person about her scary life in that home.

Her world had already been destroyed, but to top it off, she was then verbally and sexually abused in the foster home, followed by violently bullied at school.

By 18, she was contemplating ending it all. The foster home had two new teens, male teens who saw Cilla and started their own style in the harassment of her.

She couldn't take anymore. With so much stress, she lost weight, she also suddenly skipped two periods that had her freaking out, thinking she was pregnant.

Dane watched her from a far. He was by then known for defending himself against the pack bullies. But he started getting scared when seeing Cilla looking so defeated and defenseless.

Things came to a head when Dane caught a pack member, holding her up against a wall. He wasn't hurting her, but he was sucking on her neck and moaning.

Dane caught him unaware as the pack member was so full of lust, that soon he'd be taking Cilla against her will. He smelled Cilla's fear and that was it for him. He beat the daylights out of the pack member, before leading Cilla away.

Cilla was so distraught, he took her to the nurses' station. He stayed with her, out of sight and heard Cilla's confession of daily being sexually abused in the foster home and the possibility of her being pregnant as she'd missed two periods.