** ☆💮 Tania 💮☆ **

Tania

Bond Severing

Tania had once worshiped her older sister Karina, but the day she went home and caught Karina in another man's arms when she was fully mated to her true mate, kissing him, was the day she stopped.

To make matters worse, was that both Karina and her true mate Salvatore lived in the same household. Tania knew Sal was away on pack business and that was when Karina disgustingly cheated on her true mate and truly betraying him.

What Tania did was go see her mother and have a talk, because to Tania what Karina did was very wrong. She just couldn't get over it, she knew it wasn't her life or her own mate, but damn it, Tania knew their lives would change because of her disgusting sister's cheating.

All her mother said was to stay out of it, and that it wasn't any of her business. So Tania refused to talk to her sister, refused to look at her because she felt absolutely sick to her stomach.

Every chance Karina had, she tried to talk to Tania, so Tania stopped coming home. Salvatore was coming back soon and Tania didn't want to be anywhere near home when that happened.

Her parents ordered her home, but Tania wouldn't go back because they hadn't done or said anything to Karina about her being unfaithful to her mate in their own home where Tania saw with her own eyes her sister's continued betrayal.

She stayed at friends house's, not one but moved from one to another. She went to school and did her homework in the local library, borrowed clothes so she didn't have to go home and stayed far away from home and her sister.

She figured her parents were very wrong not to say anything to stop her sister because Karina lived under their roof and it was to her a sign that they did not disapprove of what Karina was doing which was wrong. It all left a very bad taste in her mouth.

She hadn't told anyone why she wasn't going home, well not the real reason. But her friends helped her keep away from home.

It wasn't until Alpha Denver got involved that things got out of hand as he ordered her to the pack house. She inwardly groaned as she walked into the office and found her parents, Karina and Salvatore, who just arrived back home, all sitting waiting for her.

Tania wouldn't even look at them as she stiffly sat in the chair in front of the Alpha's desk. Her parents tried talking to her first but Tania snorted and turned and looked away as they came closer.

When Karina tried, Tania growled and said don't talk to me, I can't even look at you. You actually disgust me Karina. And as for our parents, they pissed me off when.... forget it I don't want to be here.

Alpha Denver growled and asked what the hell is going on?, Tania talk, that's an order! Tania teared up and said get them to leave, I don't want to even be in their presence.

Then he growled no, you talk here in front of everyone now young lady! So Tania got up and moved around the desk, away from her family and closer to Alpha Denver.

She stood by the window and looked out, wishing she was anywhere but there. She sighed and said for me it started the day Salvatore left for pack business. I was in my room, doing homework when I heard a noise and went downstairs to see what and where it was coming from.

Then I walked into the living room and saw that bitch Karina in another man's arms. They were kissing and touching. Salvatore gasped behind her and growled.

Karina growled too and called her a freaking liar. Tania snorted and continued and said they were removing their clothes and I escaped in shock. I couldn't believe my own sister would be so disgusting as to cheat on her true mate.