The Start Of The Road Trip

(Ash's POV) I went to my room and started packing my suitcase and a few hours later I felt someone put their hands on my waist I turned my head and it was sal, "hey" sal said, "hi do you need something" i said as I buried my face in his neck, "nothing I just wanted to check on you" sal said kissing my forehead, "thanks" I said continuing to fold my clothes for our trip, "why don't you take a break" sal said in a pouty tone, "maybe in a bit are you all packed?" I asked, "yeah I am" sal said, "ok I have to pack a bit more than you I guess" I said, "like what?" he smiled "face wash nausea medicine makeup extra sweaters because u steal them" I laughed, "yeah because they are cozy and bigger than me" he said, "yeah that's why I'm packing extra" I said, "ok I'm going to see if everyone else is packed" sal said, "ok" I said, (Sal's POV) I went and checked on the rest of our group who was coming with us, (a couple hours later) I walked into Ash's room and all her stuff was packed for our trip and by the door for tomorrow and she was looking out her bedroom window watching the rain, "hey Ash" I said "hey Sal" Ash said, "you should get some sleep" I said, "yeah I know I just don't want to be alone" Ash said, "do you want me to sleep in here with you?" I asked, "yeah" Ash said sleepily, "ok come on let's go to sleep" I said sitting down, "ok" Ash said getting into bed, when I laid down she cuddled right up to me and fell asleep I couldn't fall asleep so I just laid there listening to the rain from the open window until I eventually fell asleep, (early the next morning) (Ash's POV) "hey Sal it's time to get up" I said gently shaking him, "no it's to early" sal whined, "no we have to get in the road soon" I'm going to get our stuff in the suv ok you go wake everyone else up" here said to sal, "alright" sal said, after waking everyone one up and getting all our stuff in the suv we were on the road finally, we stoped at our local gas station for a bunch of snacks first.