Im running out of title ideas 😂👏🏻

(Sal's POV) I woke up pretty early and Ashley was still sleeping then I woke her up with a kiss, "morning gorgeous" I said, "morning" Ash said while blushing, we laid there for a bit just cuddling and waking up and Larry burst in the room, "hey love birds time to get up!" Larry shouted at us, "We are up we are just laying here" I mumbled, "anyways we all have to be downstairs in 30 minutes" Larry said, "ok" Ash said, "ok we have to get up now" I said to Ash, "no I don't want to" she mumbled, "alright you have left me no choice" I said picking her up then I got the shower going for Ash and put her down. "ok you shower first I'm going to get our clothes out and pack up our suitcases" I said, "alright" Ash said, (time skip by yours truly 😂) "Ok does everyone have their things no one has forgotten anything?" Todd asked, "yep we all have everything" Maple said,
"We only have two more days of driving and then we will be at the cabin" Neil said to everyone, "yay!" Soda shouted, (Ash's POV) we got back in the car and I just cuddled with Sal I could feel myself falling more and more in love with him every day. (Another time skip by yours truly) ""(Larry's POV) I was bored so I pulled out my phone and started watching kaboodle on YouTube she is pretty cool, "uncle Larry what are you watching?" Soda asked, "just something on YouTube" I replied, "oh otay I'm colouring a picture of a unicorn see do you like it?" Soda said holding up her drawing, "oh sick it looks awesome kiddo" I said, "thanks uncle Larry" (side note Soda is 4 years old) (time skip by your awesome writer again😁) (Todd's POV) I turned around to talk to Sal and Ash and I paused "Ashley what is on your neck" Ash threw her hand on her neck quickly "nothing I don't know what your talking about" she replied, "Sal what the hell did you do" I said in a concerned tone, "wait what did Sal do!?" Larry shouted from up front, "nothing!" I yelled, those two could spend all night making out but couldn't date each other I rolled my eyes, "Todd you may not understand but they are slowly working on it so chill" Neil said, "alright" I replied (Ash's POV) it had been a few hours on the road and Sal was asleep I was just watching a show on my phone and he started to stir and whimper then he flew forward yelling for his mom "hey shh it's ok your ok" I held him close trying to comfort him, "is Sal ok?!" Everyone said they were all worried, yeah he is okay I said stroking his hair "it's ok" I said to Sal, Sal just grabbed my hand and held it close to him and tried to calm down (Sal's POV) I just held Ash's hand and tried to calm down then I grabbed my blanket from the back and a pillow and I put the pillow on Ash's lap and laid down and fell asleep again, (Ash's POV) "aww he fell asleep so fast" i said to myself I just rubbed his back slowly as he slept just so he knew I was there, (another time skip lol) I was asleep until Sal woke me up by kissing me "we are at the cabin" he said happily, "oh really finally I said getting out of the car I spun in a circle and fell but Sal caught me I blushed when he picked me up, "ok let's get our stuff inside then we can explore the area" Sal said putting me down, (after putting their things in their rooms) "hey Sal do you want to go for a walk with me?" I asked "sure let's just make sure the others know in case we get lost" Sal replied, "hey guys me and Sal are going to go for a walk" I said to the group, "ok make sure you guys take your phones" maple said giving us the mom look, "yeah we will" Sal said, "ok let's go" I said to Sal, as we walked down the path and got a bit further away I paused and grabbed Sal's hand, "huh what's the matter Ash?" He asked, "S Sal this isn't easy for me to do but will y you be my b boyfriend?" I asked quietly, "of course I will!!!" he picked me up and passionately kissed me.