Part 15

(I'm going to do sodas b day party then I'm going to skip forward 3 months oki!)

(Sal's POV) "Happy birthday Soda!" I said giving her a big hug, "thank you uncle sal" she said happily. "Ok everyone it's time for cake" Maple announced.
We all gathered around the table and we sang happy birthday to Soda and we ate our cake, "Ok we can do presents now" Maple said. "Can I do uncle Sally's present last because it's special mommy?" Soda asked. "Sure honey" Maple said, handing Soda a gift from her and chug. (Time skip) "ok Soda this one is from uncle sal and auntie Ashley" Maple said handing her a purple gift bag. Soda pulled out some paint brushes a water colour palette and water colour paper and her favourite candy. "This is exactly what I wanted thanks auntie and uncle, I can't wait to paint!" Soda said hugging  me and Ash. (Ashley's POV) "you're welcome sweetheart" I said, (time skip 3 months because I'm bored)
(Ashley's POV still) I woke up at around 5 am, I placed my hand on my little baby bump that had started to take shape. Then Sal woke up a couple minutes later and he put his hand next to mine on my belly and kissed me. "How is our little miracle doing?" He asked before kissing my belly. "Amazing, I cant be wait to meet this little one" I said, "me neither" Sal said. "I hope he or she have you're beautiful green eyes" Sal said, "I hope he or she has you're gorgeous blue hair" I said running my fingers through his hair. "How did I get so lucky?" Sal questioned. "Lucky how?" I asked, "I have a gorgeous wife a baby on the way amazing friends a nice house a loving niece I don't even deserve half of it" Sal said. "You deserve a lot more than yo u think" I said. Sal was sitting up so I sat up and crawled into his lap and clung to him. "I love you Sal" I said. "I love you too Ash" Sal said, "oh today we have a check up" I said getting ready, "really is this our first ultrasound" he said, he sounded excited. (Time skip) "appointment for mrs Fisher" the desk lady called out as our doctor came in "come on in mr and Mrs Fisher" dr Vera said, after she got everything set up she started up the ultrasound and we saw our baby for the first time. Sal was slightly crying happy tears he was so excited for our baby, "I'm going to write down the gender and you guys can give it to a friend or family member to set up a gender reveal party or something" dr Vera said handing Sal and envelope. "Also would you like to hear your baby's heart beat?" She asked, "yes we would love to" Sal said holding Ashley's hand. Dr Vera turned on a different machine and we heard the baby's heartbeat i was so overjoyed I started crying too. (Time skip) we got some pictures printed off from the ultrasound and we were gonna tell Henry and Lisa by giving them a present with my pregnancy test and the picture from the ultrasound. (Time skip)
Once we got to Lisa and Henry's apartment we sat down and Sal gave them the gift. Henry pulled out the tissue paper and him and Lisa took out the contents, Lisa was so overjoyed she started to cry and Henry started to tear up. "How far along are you?" Lisa asked, "I'm a little over three months" I said, "wow and how come we didn't find out sooner?" Henry teased, "I wanted to wait until our ultrasound so we could get our picture of the baby" Sal said.
"Oh that makes sense" Henry said. "Wow only three months you look so good you can barely tell" Lisa said with a smile. "Thanks Lisa" I said, "well we should get going hey Ash" Sal said, "yeah we should get going" I replied,

I'm so sorry I didn't abandon this I just got really obsessed with The Owl House fandom lol it's so good though I also had a big writers block anyways hope u enjoyed and I'm starting to write a lumity story aka just an Owl House fanfic so yeah byeeeee.