Chapter 11 🌸

(Ashley's POV) me and Sal went back to the house and told everyone the news everyone was so excited for us. "Hey babe we should go tell henry and lisa" I said to Sal, "yeah why don't we go now" Sal suggested. "Yeah sure let's go" I said, (at Lisa and Henry's place) "hey dad he Lisa we have some news!" Sal announced as we walked into the apartment, "hey guys what's up?" Henry asked bringing Lisa into the room. "Sal proposed!" Ashley said holding out her hand with the ring on it, "oh wow that's beautiful" Lisa said, "I'm so proud of you Sal" Henry said, "thanks dad" Sal said, (time skip) "hey babe wake up we are at the house" Sal said softly, "can you carry me inside" I said tiredly, "I guess so my love" Sal said scooping me up and carrying me inside. Ok we are in your room you get ready for bed I'll be back once I'm ready. "Ok" I replied sleepily, once I got ready for bed I went to go check on Sal, "hey S- woah is it just me or did it get hot in here" Ash joked, Sal rolled his eyes and put his shirt on, "come on let's go to bed" he said while hugging me, "alright" I replied, "goodnight Ashley Fisher" Sal said smiling, "goodnight love" Ash said as she drifted off, (Sal's POV) I woke up the next morning to ash sitting on me so I pulled her forward an she fell on me giggling, "what are you doing?" I asked while laughing. "This" she said before kissing my neck, "woah play fair" I joked, "oh sorry I forgot you were smaller than me" Ash said flipping me over on top of her, "hey! I'm not that small" I said while fake pouting. "Aww you are small but your strong too" Ash said while hugging me, (Travis's POV yeah Travis is back! Ok I'll go now) I was walking to the kitchen when I heard a bunch of commotion from Sal's room so I went to check on him and I walked into his room. "Woah! I'm so sorry I'll leave now" I said turning around, "Travis calm down we aren't doing anything" Sal said, "oh ok sorry about that anyways I was coming to check on you" I said walking out the door then closing it behind me. (Sal's POV) "well that was awkward" I said giggling, "why are you so hot" Ash said wrapping her arms around my neck and sitting in my lap. "I don't know you tell me" I joked, (very little spice coming up ) "I'll just show you" ash whispered in my ear, then Ash's hands ran lower on my body down to my thighs and I whimpered a little bit, "you want it don't you" Ash teased, "maybe" I said laying my head on her chest. "Good" she said bluntly, Ash then pinned me down on the bed while kissing me roughly, I thought My heart was gonna explode (time skip no need to invade their privacy ya pervs jk but still I ain't writing the rest of their bonding time 🤣) "you should shower babe" I said kissing Ash. (time skip) me and Ash were goofing around together and she picked me up, so I wrapped my legs around her waist and hugged her and she just held me, "I'm slowly just falling more and more in love with you every second" Ash said pressing her forehead against mine, "me too I love you more than anything I don't know what I'd do without you" I said, "me neither" Ash said, "so when are you two going to stop being so clingy with each other" Larry joked, "Sal is mine now I don't have to put him down" Ash said laughing, "I can stay here" I said giggling, "ok? Anyways dinner is ready come on lovebirds" Larry said rolling his eyes, so Ash walked into the kitchen and said I have my Sal and everyone burst out laughing and Soda said "uncle Sal your too big for that" which made everyone laugh even Ash and I, "ok put meee down!" I said, "alright fine" Ash said rolling her eyes, (after dinner)

Ima leave y'all on a cliffhanger lol hope y'all enjoyed the story