Part 10!!

(Sal's POV) "so what do you want to do Soda?" I asked, "can we watch a show?" Soda asked, "yeah what show do you want?" I asked, "I want to watch Cinderella" "ok let's go to the living room" me and Soda cuddled up on the couch and started the movie, "aww babe you are an amazing uncle" Ash said kissing me on the forehead, "no!" Soda yelled, "no what Ash Asked" "no kissing him" Soda said sassily, "why not?" I asked, "because it's yucky" Soda said sticking out her tongue. "woah well I guess we can't kiss anymore Ash" sal said while laughing, "yeah I guess so, can I watch the movie too?" Ash asked, "yes you can" Soda said. (Ash's POV) I sat down with them and sal got a blanket I cuddled with Soda, not much later she fell asleep in my arms. "wow you got her to sleep" sal joked, "yeah I did didn't I" I said quietly. "I'll turn off the tv and you should bring her to Maple" sal said as he reached for the remote, "yeah" I said with a sigh. "What's up you seem down?" Sal asked grabbing my hand, "oh I just want to cuddle Soda she is so cute I don't wanna put her down" I said, "come on you have to giver her back" sal chuckled, "I know" I said smiling, after I gave Soda to Maple and went to my room. "Hey Ash" sal said "hi babe" I replied, "wanna cuddle?" Sal asked, "yeah" I said as I climbed into bed and snuggled up to sal. "Your so good with Soda" sal said, "yeah it reminds me of when I would babysit Ben" I said, "yeah but how are you so good with them" sal replied, "I don't know I guess maternal instinct" I said "oh yeah that makes sense" sal said. (Time skip because I said so!) "I can't believe it's already September!" I said, (just to clear any confusion they are back at home and yeah I think that's it) "yeah it's crazy and it's been three months since we started dating" sal said wrapping his arms around my waist, (sals POV) "yeah it has been" Ash said as as she kissed me, "no kissing!" Soda yelled, then I kissed Ash to tease her. "No uncle sal" Soda said with more sass, "why cant I kiss my girlfriend?" I asked, "because I said no" she said rolling her eyes, "where is she getting that from?" I asked in surprise, "sorry about that sal Maple said picking Soda up, she has been like this since she started daycare last week"
"Hey larry Todd come to my room I need to talk to you guys about something" "ok lets go to your room and talk" Larry said, "what's up sal?" Todd asked, "well I'm thinking of proposing to Ashley but I don't know how I'm going to do it I want it to be really special" "well you could take her to the lake for a date and pop the question there" "yeah that's sounds nice we used to hang out there all the time" I said, "oh and you can ask your dad if you can use your mothers ring" Todd suggested, "I like that idea I'll call my dad and ask" (call mode or something idk) "hey dad I'm thinking of proposing to Ashley and I was wondering if I could give her mom's ring?" I asked, "of course your mother would be so proud of you" Henry said, "thanks dad I'll come by and get it right now" I replied, "ok see you in a couple minutes" Henry said before hanging up, (the next day) "hey Ashley?" I asked, "woah your using my whole name this must be important" Ash joked, "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me to the lake?" I replied, "of course I'll go get ready right now" Ash said as she went to her room, (an hour later) "ok Ashley you ready?" I asked, "yeah let's go" she said getting into the car, (at the lake) we had been at the lake for a few minutes and I took her to our favourite tree there and got down on one knee, "Ashley Campbell I love you more than anything and I would love it if you would be Ashley Fisher and marry me" I said holding out the ring, "yes of course I will!" Ash said as she hugged me tightly, "here let me see your hand" I said grabbing her left hand and I put the ring on her finger. "This ring is so beautiful Sal I love it" Ashley said, "yeah it was my mother's ring" I replied. "Oh Sal that means a lot I will always treasure this" Ashley cooed, "I know you will" I said before giving Ash a kiss.

(Hello readers sorry this took a bit longer than expected I made this one a bit longer hope you enjoyed!)