Chapter 12! Thanks for the support

(Hey I just want to give Avasjustaround_ a shoutout their book is so good make sure to check it out!!!) (Ashley's POV) me and sal were cuddling in bed and Larry came in to ask Sal what colour theme we were doing for the wedding and after he asked he said. "You two can't keep your hands off each other can you!" He said dying of laughter, "I'll put my hands where I'll god damn please" sal said putting his hands on my rib cage jokingly, which caused me to accidentally Yelp. "Woah Sal buddy watch what your doing" Larry teased before leaving, "sorry about that did I hurt you?" Sal asked concerned, "its okay I'm not hurt it felt good" I said grinning at him. Then he put his hands on my rib cage again "you mean this felt good" Sal said. "yeah" I replied, then I leaned forward and kissed him, "so what accent colour should we do for the wedding?" Sal asked, "what about lavender?" I suggested. "Yeah I like that" Sal replied, "then I guess that's decided" I said giggling, "yeah it is" sal said smiling. "I love you Sal" Ash said cuddling up to me, "I love you more" I said before kissing her, (time skip because I'm kinda lazy) (Ashley's POV) I woke up before Sal and I felt kinda sick so I went to the bathroom and I went straight to the toilet to vomit. "Aw hey babe are you alright?" Sal asked lifting my hair and rubbing my back, "hey babe can you believe our wedding is tomorrow" Sal said trying to make me feel better, "yeah" I said flushing the toilet. "I'm going to brush my teeth quickly" I said weakly, "ok do you need anything?" Sal asked, "no thanks babe I'm good" I replied, I hugged him and just gazed into his blue eye(s) "come here" sal said picking me up. "Thank you love" I said as he put me on the bed, "you're welcome" Sal said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Babe can you get me some water?" I asked, "of course I can love I'll be right back ok" sal said going into the kitchen. "Hey Sal is Ashley ok?" Larry asked, "yeah she threw up a bit but she should be ok by tomorrow" Sal said, "ok also make sure everything is ready for the wedding tomorrow" Larry reminded Sal. "Yep we have everything all put together" Sal said walking back to his room, "hey babe here is your water" Sal said handing me the glass of water. "Thanks" I said, "do you want some cuddles?" Sal asked, "always" I said putting the glass down on the nightstand. Sal then cuddled up to me tucking his head in my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you so much" Sal said, "I love you too I'm so glad that I met you i couldn't imagine my life without you" I said grabbing his hand.

(Hey I'm hoping y'all liked this chapter I don't know how much longer I'm gonna make this but let me know if y'all want some sal x Ash one shots have an awesome day!!)