Im back! Chapter 16

(Ash's pov)
I woke up early this morning, it's about 7 and Sal is asleep next to me with a hand on my belly, I'm about 6 months along now. Sal is extremely protective which I find absolutely adorable. He is going to be such a great dad.
"Sal wake up babe"
Ash said gently shaking Sal.
Sal jumped up slightly worried.
"Is everything ok is something wrong is the baby alright!?"
Sal frantically sputtered out.
"No everything is fine babe, you need to relax alright."
Ash said as she hugged Sal, Sal put in his eye and put on his mask before getting up.
"Alright let's get up now, do you need help getting up?"
Sal asked.
"Yeah I could use some help"
Ashley replied.
Sal helped Ash up and hugged her.
"I love you Ash"
Sal said.
"I love you too Sal, I'm going to have a bath before I get dressed alright."
Ashley replied.
"Here let me help you get the bath ready"
Sal offered.
"Sure thank you Sal"
Ash said thankfully.
Sal got the warm water running and got a towel for Ash, then he went into the kitchen to give her some space. When he went into the kitchen he saw maple making breakfast and Soda was at the counter using her watercolours.
"Uncle sawy face your awake!"
Soda exclaimed happily.
"Hey there's my little so"
Sal said ruffling her hair.
"Wanna see my painting?"
Soda asked.
"Of course I do!"
Sal said looking at her paper.
"It's everyone in our family. There's you, auntie ash, mommy, daddy, uncle larry, uncle Travis, grandpa Henry, grandma Lisa, gizmo, uncle Todd, uncle neil, and the baby."
Soda said almost out of breath.
"Wow it's so pretty, that's a lot of people."
Sal said.
"Thanks uncle sawy"
Soda said slurring her words and yawning.
"Hey Sal"
Maple said as she gave Soda her eggs.
"Hey maple, how are you this morning?"
Sal replied.
"I'm doing good, you?"
Maple said while cleaning up the breakfast mess.
"Stressed and worried, with Ashley being 6 months along now I'm getting really worried about her and the baby."
Sal admitted.
"Don't worry Sal Ash is a very strong woman she will be just fine. Plus I've had a kid I can help and I know what's ok and what you need to get checked out."
Maple said trying to reassure Sal.
"Thanks Maple"
Sal said gratefully.
"You're welcome also think about it this way you have three months until you meet your beautiful baby."
Maple said happily.
"Yeah I guess your right."
Sal said.
(Small time skip to lunch time)
"Uncle sawy can you read me my book for nap time?"
Soda asked sleepily.
"Sure you get your book and I'll read it to you"
Sal replied. Soda got her book and Sal sat on her bed they snuggled together as Sal read her the story.
A few minuets later Soda fell asleep, Sal got up gently and slipped out of the room and went to find Ash. He went to their room and found her laying on the bed.
"Hey babe how are you feeling?"
Sal asked Ash.
"I feel sore and tired and huge"
Ash said tiredly.
Sal laid down next to her and gently rubbed her back until she fell asleep, then he wrapped an arm around her and let sleep claim him as well.
"Sal baby wake up something is wrong!"
Ash yelled shaking him to wake him up. Sal woke up almost immediately and turned to her.
"What Ash babe what's wrong?"
He said in a panicked tone.
"I'm having serious cramps and I think it might be early labour"
Ashley said with fear in every word.
"Oh my goodness alright let's get Maple and we will see what she says and we will call our doctor and see what she says alright."
Sal said trying his very best not to panic.
They went downstairs and told maple what was going on she asked Ash some questions about it. Maple said that she was pretty sure they weren't contractions but to call our doctor to make sure. After calling the doctor we went in to the hospital and got an ultrasound and got everything checked out.
(Time skip to the next day)
(Ash's pov)
Turns out Maple was right they were just bad cramps from the weight of the baby. (Idk what causes that but let's just pretend I know what I'm doing lol)
"Yes dad everything is fine, they are both in good condition the baby is due in June."
Sal said reassuring Henry and Lisa.
"Ok, bye love you guys too."
Sal said as he ended the call.
"Hey Ash how are you feeling"
Sal said giving me a hug.
"I'm feeling alright just tired."
I replied.
"Only three more months and then your free"
Sal said putting a hand on Ash's stomach.
"Yeah not soon enough"
Ashley huffed.

——————————
Hello my sunshines! Choko here I'm back with this story hope you enjoyed and if your still with this train wreck I'm impressed :D ba bai for now