𝐢𝐱. 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 1𝐬𝐭

SEPTEMBER FIRST INTERNATIONAL HEATHERS DAY or for the wizard Hogwarts day

SEPTEMBER FIRST INTERNATIONAL HEATHERS DAY or for the wizard Hogwarts day. Meaning it was Florinda first day. She was running around the Platiform with a quaffle and a beater bat. Her head phones in her ear on the highest volume. She had been running away from the Malfoys. Blaise had gone somewhere with Theo.

She had been running away from Draco who had been acting more weirder than usual around her. He would try to act cocky around her like hey I'm rich date me. She was just done with his shit. Plus she was more into girl than boys. Well she wasn't into boys at all.

She hasn't noticed where she was at but she had knocked into a man. Dropping her things on the ground.

"Mensa"she had called herself (stupid)

"You play quidditch" the man had asked her.

"Sure I guess" the girl said getting her things.

"What position"

"Don't know Knock off Barbie said I would make a good chaser or beater bye" she said getting a compartment.

"JAMES FLEABAG POTTER I just saw a kid that look like you and Regulus fiancé" Sirius came running to him.

"I got the fleas from you pads."

But his only question in mind who was Regulus fiancé? Lily looked at her husband who had a confused look on his face.

🕷

FLORINDA WAS LOOKING FOR AN EMPTY COMPARTMENT luckily for her she found one.

Not even a second later a girl came in.

"Is it okay if I sit here my friend ditched me for some other girl I'm Cho Chang by the way" the girl was really pretty.

"I'm Florinda Castro new to school am not American but I do have an American accent" she lied a bit. She had a Russian accent however, it got dominated by her English accent.

"Okay"

Another girl had came in.

"Can I sit here" the curly haired girl said.

"Go ahead no one is sitting here" the girl was already sitting down.

"I'm lavander"

She looked at the two girls one seemed to sweet to be real but she knew Cho was the sweetest person, and Lavender was full of energy.

Then another girl came in.

"Hello I'm Hannah Abbott I can't find my friend is if fine if I sit here" the girl said

"So you are just sitting here because you can't find your friends" Florinda said jokingly.

"I-I'm sor-"

"Nah I'm just playing you can sit here. I'm Florinda nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" the blonde said.

She did not know that in year coming but in years coming the four girls would be in the same compartment.