𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

FLORINDA HAD HEARD FROM NARCISSA ABOUT SOME SORTING CEREMONY

FLORINDA HAD HEARD FROM NARCISSA ABOUT SOME SORTING CEREMONY. She didn't know what she meant but it seemed unfair. From what she heard house were messed up they got unfair treatments the gryffindor were always favored. But she didn't really care what house she got in. If it's gryffin- something she didn't care.

She had been sent on boat with a boy name Dennis Creevy. She found the boy adorable. Their was also a boy by the name of Nigel.  And a girl by the name of Daisy Potter.

"So you have sibling here" Florinda asked both the blonde boys and the brunette.

"I'm a muggle born that comes from a line of squibs, my older brother is here he is a gryffindor" the Creevy boy said. "I'm the youngest all my brother already left Hogwarts" Nigel said "my brother he is in fourth year he is the boy who lived" the girl seemed pretty annoyed

Then the boat flipped over. The four of them falling in the lake. She had an instinct that the boys and the girl  didn't know how to swim. She had grabbed on to them. It was also raining. Something latched on to them and got the back on shore. She had used her wand to dry them. Only her hair remained wet.

She got into a hall where few ghost came around. And a cat came around.

She had an urge to kick it but decided no to. Then the cat transformed into a professor.

"And I wanted to kick it" she said.

"And Miss Castro you would be sorted along with the first years, and please refrain yourself from kicking cats unless it's Mrs.Noris" the Professor whispered to the girl whose cheeks tinted with red.

The door had opened and names started to get called.

She  heard Denis telling his brother that he fell in the lake. Both of the boys were holding on to her hand.

"What if I get slytherin" Nigel told the girl.

"Well my guardian told me her sister was the kindest Slytherin so it doesn't matter." The girl reassured Nigel.

"Castro Florinda" as she walked all eye were on her. The last time that had happened was one of her last kills. All eyes were on her.

"Do it once you'll do you'll be free" Lie all lies. They weren't going to send her free. They were going to send her someone where else. From Puerto Rico to New York to Guatemala.

"Okay i will" she shot the man.

Something inside her screamed to get away.

As she hadn't even sat down when the hat screamed Slytherin.  Not even with a second of being on her head. It was the fastest sorting in history. And only descendant of Mauricio Luna also cousin with Salazar Slytherin had once gotten sorted that fast. The hat had scream descendant not even a second later.

The Slytherin table cheered except one person Pansy Parkinson. The girl shared no emotion. The two little boy started at her in some sort of fear. And the girl well she just smiled at her. When she made i contact with her she smiled at them. They smiled back at her.

Maybe that was what was changing her. She hoped the humanity did she hoped it happened and soon.

 She hoped the humanity did she hoped it happened and soon