𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐢 𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝗺𝐩𝗼𝗼

(TW: mention of racism)

FIRST DAY BACK AT HOGWARTS. She had to unpack everything from her family and everything she had gotten. Food, snacks, and gifts. She had gotten a multiple bottle of shampoo and who else should she give it to. Snape.

She was putting away her soda bottles in her trunk. Thanks to her uncle he had expande her trunk making it her but made it less heavy. The girls walked into the dorm after coming back from hogsmeade.

"Flo your back." Daphne said who ran up to hug her.

"I am hotter than ever." Florinda joked.

"You have the ego the size of Sirius Black and James Potter combined." Tracy said sitting on her bed.

"We are going back to Hogshead in a few are you down to go."

"I would love to." Florinda smiled putting her gun and dagger in her drawer. An older girl barged into the room.

"You stole my bow." She pointed at Florinda. Florinda was confused what bow. Her Bow and arrow Tony gotten for her in the visit to New York. Or the hair bow she bought for the future daughter of Klaus. Which she would have to wait for. Or the bow she stole from Emily Prentiss. Or the Bow that she made for Tony future daughter. Which bow she wondered. Her bow tie.

"Which one." Florinda said pulling all of her different kinds of bows.

"Nevermind I got confused."

"How did you get confused."

"I thought your people would've taken it."

"My people?" Florinda asked while everyone had gathered around. Blaise was standing behind the girl waiting for her to answer.

"Yes your people who stole everything from my people who fought for-" and Florinda punched the girl.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear." While the girl covered her cheek. The head girl and prefect looks at the situation and look thankful.

"I said before you interrupted me that your people like the head girl took away everything I had. I was supposed to get the position I was supposed to be head-"Florinda saw the head girl look down.

"So your telling me your acting like this towards my people because you're no longer a privileged little white girl. Your nothing here I mean nothing. Like everyone says respect your superiors. Your daddy might be helping you out in the muggle world but here your just a piece of gum I walk over everyday." Florinda said to the girl who was foot taller than her. Short girls have the most anger.

"Who do you think you are." The blonde girl said.

"Florinda Castro. Pureblood. You are" Florinda said summoning her dagger. Many people gasped for two reasons. One because they saw the gun and the other weapons. Two they knew what was next.