𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

(tw: torture,  gore and revenge, some mentions of rape)

(tw: torture, gore and revenge, some mentions of rape)

THERE WAS A THREE WEEK LEFT UNTIL THE BALL. The priority was to kill Barty Crouch Sr. It was a week process.

First she had to find the come and go room. Which was easier than planned. As Salazar told her where it was at.

Then abduction, which was easier than planned. He was head of Auror department and he was so easy to abduct. The a torture chamber was made. Moody, Barty, and her causing pain on the man. It was going to be fun, Payback was a bitch.

Barty Crouch Sr. didn't know what he did. According to him he did nothing. Maybe the fact that he donated to a place like the Red Room. A place were girls were treated like slaves which made no sense since he was against death eaters. Almost the same thing Crouch Sr. One of the three cowards who needed other people to fight war for them.

So this was the price to pay. Was it the way to go. It wasn't but why not to get them back them the way you suffered.

She wanted to kick him. Do everything she suffered in the Red Room. Because he was one of the people who kept the Red Room going. He was the one who approved of it. He was the one who gave the locations of many Squibs and Witches. Ones who were dead and other who were alive.

Do the best she could do.

🕷

BARTY HAD WOKEN UP CHANIED TO A BED. His eye felt heavy. Like he had been drugged. Which he had. Florinda executed a plan. A day in the life of a widow.

"Hurry up shower you have four minutes." the girl spoke in russian. To the man who seemed to understand. A stick in gun in her hand.

"I need privacy."

"You don't get privacy understand. Your son and new son to be head chief is going to watch understand."

The girl sat down at a chair looking at her nail unbothered.

"Get changed hurry."

No time left. Well for Barry because she wasn't not letting him get away.

🕷

BARTY SR. WAS IN TERRIBLE PAIN. His toes were broken. His knees were scrapped. After routine and routine. Imperious curse after imperious curse and mimicking spells he was in agonizing pain.

One both Barty Jr. and Florinda had endured.

She had no regret. She would probably would later but she need revenge.

"See Barty was going to let you get away."

"But... you screwed many people over. Look one of the so called companies for orphans. You encouraged many people to donate to. News flash one of the so-called 'unfortunate' widows is here kicking your ass. You know your niece was long dead. You send her to get killed as she was the rightful heir to the Crouch family. She will haunt you forever. You tricked your brother and sister-in-law. Everyone... and you got away with it." She punched him knocking one of his tooth. "Did that hurt. Well I don't care" she smiled as the man nodded. "And you gave the location of many wizards muggles and squibs. People who you swore to protect. Isn't it funny how they're all dead. Except me because didn't you give some credit for it. And you gave more locations because you felt guilty for you niece. Swore to protect the other girl and killed innocent people." The man groaned and trashed around until he finally screamed.

"I can here from the inside but no one can hear from the outside." A sadist smile plastered on her face.

"But here I am for your niece for everything you put me and other through. You already wrote those letters giving Moody his position back. The murder of your wife because we all know an innocent person in the cell. Your mistress 25 year old Diane Greengrass. You started to date her when she was 16 legal age in the Wizarding world. Got her pregnant and then she had a miscarriage. Which you caused. Meaning you are going down with charges and everyone is going to thank us for the year you put Diane, Rebecca, Mrs. Crouch and many others. It will look like a suicide. Out of guilt. People will suspect but who would know." And she shot him without any remorse. No guilt. She sighed and cleaned everything up with a spell. Now she had to dispose of the body. She had put the gun in his hand covering it in his prints.

But the only thing how the broken bones going to be explained. Was Notchner (something like that) going to come after her again. Hopefully not. But she had recreated tramples of a centaur. She had enjoyed the talks with them. But one got on her nerves. But in one of her visions one she shared with one of the highly superior centaurs. The centaur by the name of Nick was going to abuse of a lady in pink. She probably was going to try to prevent it.

Hello

SORRY I haven't updated

I've had an eventful week.

Harold Styles came to Cali and well I'm like 20 minutes from the forum and we'll I had gotten tickets and it was a scam. I ended up crying.

I also got a prize for Geometry. I don't know why since I sick ass at it.

I had two panic attacks in the span of a week. I had swim too first class meaning they had to see your level. I had level 3 only girl in my class in level three it's fine not it's not. I'm stuck with musty skinny voice while I'm short and chubby. But this kid was literally slapping the water when we were swimming (freestyle) I almost bursted put laughing.

But like I'm going to be alone hopefully i make amigos because I don't know anyone in my class except like three people. Anyways

FAVORITE TAYLOR ALLISON SWIFT SONG

FAVORITE TAYLOR ALLISON SWIFT SONG. (If you don't listen to her well bye the door is that way.)

I don't have one because they are all good.

STREAM RED TAYLOR VERSION BECAUSE THE OTHER VERSION IS STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!