𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞

FROM A YOUNG AGE FLORINDA KNEW WHAT TO DO TO SURVIVE

FROM A YOUNG AGE FLORINDA KNEW WHAT TO DO TO SURVIVE. From the age of four she knew had to survive. At the age of four kid were blowing snot bubble and crying. She and the other girl were getting injected with serums. Starting with some type of martial arts and ballet.

Madame B had spent year looking for a girl. One she had seen at a market while shopping. She had sensed something powerful from her. The one time she was sitting in the cart and eyes glowed green.

She had gotten the girl. Madame B knew she had potential.  She wanted a ruthless assassin and she got one.

She wanted the freedom but not in the way she wanted. She knew what Dumbledore was up to. Use her a weapon. She was getting trained like every other kid. To have a hero complex which unfortunately to Albus she didn't have one,

Florinda was just a ruthless assassin who was in her last mission. One that was given to her before freedom kill Albus Dumbledore. She was going to do it.

She remember each time she danced she felt like she was gliding she didn't even feel her feet against the floor. She felt like she was floating. She enjoyed it. But she realized she was brainwashed with all those times she preferred to be back at the institute. She realized that him and the other girls wished to be back at the red room. They were made to believe that the place was their home. They were nothing without the red room as the red room was nothing without the black widows.

She had been trying to try to stop herself to go back to the red room. But like always she went back to going back.

When she shot Lucius she felt relief. She didn't know why she was so used to shooting people and killing them that it became and unhealthy part of her.

But every loud bang people screaming in foreign language triggered memories. A survival instinct to attack back.

Florinda wanted out on hogwarts. She would rather be somewhere else maybe even dead. She knew that she was that survivor that would end up dead at the end.

But for now she had to survive.

So like I don't know what to put no more

So like I don't know what to put no more . Life isn't as Inspiring as it was before. Hopefully I get an idea while sleeping. Have school tomorrow. Might get inspired on the way there.

But like how has your day been.

I have geometry. I'm taking a sophomore level class in freshman year. I'm smart I guess. Do I know what we are learning. Unfortunately I don't.

But does anyone have the urge to smash someone head like they did to the old man from midsommar. I had that urge in school this boy that looks like an umpa lumpa. I don't body shame but I will do it for once. He is fat and short and is a closeted gay(most likely) his nose looks like a hook. But we were going out to lunch about to go home. And he was like 'it's disgusting and such a disgrace and waste that all the girl at the school are lesbian.' I was about to say I wonder why. I bet that boy is sad and broken like y/n after drako rejects her and pushes her down the stairs. But like no wants a boy like him he also said he was homiesexual more like homosexual.

Also most of my teachers at my school are fruity. And this kid call my teacher the f-slur. Also lobe my English teacher fruity has pride flags all over his room the non-binary flag, trans, bi,and the lgbtq.

Have a good day, sleep idk just enjoy.

Love
Lili