𝐱𝐢. 𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭

FLORINDA WAS EATING THE FOOD WAS FINALLY SEASONED

FLORINDA WAS EATING THE FOOD WAS FINALLY SEASONED. She wasn't eating much but she was eating something. But when she saw food fried chicken she downed it a lot.

"Hey piggy going to leave some for us" Pansy told the girl who was acting like it was funny holding on to Draco.

"Hey pug are you ever going to shut up" Pansy covered her nose. The girl knew that her nose was Pansy weak spot. Florinda went back to eating her fried chicken.

A woman in a restaurant in Guatemala had sold good fried chicken.

Blaise and Theodore had sat next to her.

"How do you like school so far" Blaise had started to ask her questions.

"Well I met three first years they're adorable they're gryffindor both of them Denis and Nigel and Daisy who is a hufflepuff" she said point at the boys who were waving at her. She had waved back. The girl was already waving at her.

"You guys are couple aren't you but haven't told no one because you think their homophobic like Theodore dad." which the boy starred at her.

"H-how did you know" which the girl just starred at their hands.

(I'm alternating this I don't know where to find word for word so I'm just going to make this make it my own way)

"Now that we are all fed" Dumbledore had gotten everyone attention. "I want you to inform you that the quidditch house cup isn't going to be taking place this year." She was disappointed but didn't share any emotions. While the rest whined.

"How dare he take out the sport like how are the boys going to play" Astoria said while Pansy seemed annoyed like everyone else.

"Do you know girl play right or are you that dense that you didn't know" she told Astoria

"Your just jealous I'm part of the-"

"Oh damn she is a pick me should've seen that coming" and Pansy snickered at that.

A loud noise came in the room. A man with a limp came in.

"May I introduce your new defense against the dark arts teacher" Dumbledore said breaking the silence. "Professor moody"

"As I was saying..." he started some speech about a deadly tournament. She was hoping the tournament would stay away from.

"YOUR JOKING" on of the ginger twins from earlier yelled.

She heard a girl say it was the dangerous. Her only question is why did they bring it back. And why now?

HELLO SO LIKE

HELLO SO LIKE

HER AND HARRY ARE GOING TO BE PICKED FOR THE TOURNAMENT.
DUMBLEWHORE IS GOING TO PUT HER IN THE TOURNAMENT.

I FEEL LIKE WRITTING IN CAPS SO LIKR YEAH