𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗺𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫

AS THE GIRL HEADED BACK TO THE COMMON ROOM SHE HEARD A LOT OF NOISE

AS THE GIRL HEADED BACK TO THE COMMON ROOM SHE HEARD A LOT OF NOISE. Everyone was inside waiting to surprise the girl. Although it was all last minute they decided to surprise her and decided not to get mad at her like everyone else at Hogwarts was with Harry.

She said the password and went in when people. Bombarded her with questions. How did you get in? How did this.

"For the last time I was with my uncle."

"I thought you were an orphan" Pansy laughed

"And I thought you were a pug but here we are" the girl sassed. Pansy shrunk back.

She knew the slytherin had the best party reputation. She felt honored.

Some Wizarding rock band started to play. Honestly it was good music. But when Queen started to play everything changed. She enjoyed it honestly.

"Let play never have I ever" Pansy  said.

Everyone agreed.

"Have drink you know the deal"

"Ever had sex" a random girl asked. Many people hadn't drank Florinda being one of them.

"Have ever destroyed your pointe shoes" many girl drank. And she knew that question was towards her.

"Have ever been jealous of an orphan"

"Pansy drink up" Blaise told the girl who rolled her eyes.

"Is a muggle" no one drank.

"Never have I ever known about being a witch or wizard" The albino peacock asked the whole group but the question was heading toward Florinda herself.

"Never have I ever wet the bed because you didn't have your stuff animal" something that had happened recently at Malfoy manor.

"Dragon boy drink up" the boy white pale skin had gone completely red in anger and embarrassment.

"Never have I ever killed someone." Blaise and Florinda drank from their cup. Something to bond over.

"Never have I ever kissed the opposite gender" Cassius Warignton asked bitterly. He was bitter about not getting selected.

Theodore and Blaise drank. She knew something was going on with them.

"Fa-"

"Shut up Cassius" Florinda said standing up.

"So you are defending those fa-"  all people heard was a crack. She had broken his nose. Everyone remembered when Flint had broken Woods nose and how he had been in pain. But the girl seemed unaffected.

"You little bit-" she had punched him in the stomach.

"I wouldn't continue the sentence if were you" she said sitting down.

"Let's play dare or virtaserum the twins gave me some" she showed the some what big vial in her hand. She went around and placed it people drink.

"Truth or dare" Pansy asked her.

"Dare" Pansy eyes widened.

"I dare you to go into the gyrffindor common room and still something from the Weasley twins." Florinda knew it was easy. But she was to lazy to go.

"I pick truth then I'm to lazy to go all the way to gryffindor common room."

"Why did you kill people"

'Because I have no other choice' she thought

"For fun" her answer slipped out of her mouth smoothly. The problems was that it was she was thinking not the truth.

"That was not supposed to come out my mouth."

"Ask me another question"

"Why did you come late to Hogwarts" a random kid asked.

Because I was on a vacation duh. That was all her thoughts.

"I was on along vacation" she joked

"Oh god I'm immune to veritaserum my first answer was I would end up dead if I hadn't not like I had a choice. And the second one is if I had a choice I would be somewhere else but I didn't." She said in all seriousness.

The game had gone okay. It was boring to her liking.

"Good Blaise you learned murder is a always the answer. The yes you did it"

 The yes you did it"