𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞r

ACCORDING TO 'MAD EYE' THE CHAMPIONS WERE GOING GO GET PULLED OUT FOR AN INTERVIEW AND WAND CEREMONY AT ANYTIME THAT WEEK

ACCORDING TO 'MAD EYE' THE CHAMPIONS WERE GOING GO GET PULLED OUT FOR AN INTERVIEW AND WAND CEREMONY AT ANYTIME THAT WEEK. She of course was dreading it. She had seen Fleur in one of her dreams. A boy with red hair and scars across his face.  Both who are dancing. The word Phlegm repeated over and over again.

But unlucky of her she was rolling around in her bed. One of her usual nightmares. She remember being changed and tied down to her bed to not escape. She remembers all the pain. All the fear she could finally show without having consequences. She tugged on the invisible strings just to feel nothing. She was okay. She remembered she was safe. All the flashes of things she wished she could forget. All those year in captivity. All those nights she went without hugs and a parental figure. But she was safe.

All the trauma she only knew it would never stop. At Hogwarts one of the safest place a person could be it was much like the American school system you were never safe.

It had been a week of long nightmares. Long nights where she woke up gasping for air. Nights where the only things she could clutch on to were her covers. Her nails digging into her palms. She was just a kid.

-
DURING POTIONS ONE DAY COLLIN CREEVY CAME TO PULL OUT HER AND HARRY OUT. She thought it was Denis at first. She hadn't talked to him and Nigel since the sorting. She hoped they were doing good.

"Hey Collin can you tell Denis and Nigel to meet me in courtyard later. And tell them to tell Daisy too." Harry perked up when he heard his sister name.

"Cashtro what do you want from my sister" the boy had white washed her named like many teachers had (Dumbledore).

"Cast-ro not cash-tro say it right and it's none of your business." The girl correct the bespectacled boy.

"But Dumbledore said Cash- tro and he is always right." The girl couldn't believe the boy.

"No he isn't. He says he isn't a murder but he murdered his sister. Blamed it on his brother and lover. Almost murdered your parents." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Your a slytherin and my sister is a Hufflepuff what does she want to hang out with you."

"Potter get it through your thick skull not ever Slytherin is bad. Look at Mauricio Luna he was a slytherin by blood and he turned out nice he started his own school in Central America." Harry frowned a look of confusion written all over his face.

"See you only focus on the bad people and bad parts of history not the good part."

When she got in the room she immediately tried to flirt with Fleur. But Fleur only giggled and laughed. She was impressed by the attempt of the younger girl. Honestly for Fleur it was adorable.