𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

THE GIRL WERE GETTING READY

THE GIRL WERE GETTING READY. Turns out the pureblood weren't much of I hate muggles. Well Freddie Mercury was once a wizard but only few knew. So queen was blasting in many pureblood households. Everyone knew not to say anything about it.

Florinda was putting on black dress. It was corset top dress with an almost low waisted dress skirt. It had little draw stars. Her hair was ironed which was surprise to much of her disheveled state.

She was putting on black heels that were of course designed by her grandma.

It was close to go time and she wanted to go eat.

So she hurried up and put on some red lipstick.

"Hermione it's go time." She said in a Russian accent and everyone starred at her.

"Where did that accent come from." Asked Lavander everyone else was intrigued and confused.

"This is my normal accent. I speak in an American accent around people since it's fading away." Which the girl looked at her.

"It's stronger than Viktor accent it's not fading away." Hermione said while everyone else nodded.

"Oh well let's go make a big entrance."

-

ALL THE GIRLS WERE HEADING DOWNSTAIRS TOGETHER TO WERE THE BALL WAS HELD. Kieran was getting nervous by the minute. Was it because of the love confession later on or dancing in front of judge mental teens. Probably both not that he cared.

We the whole went quiet. He looked were everyone was looking at. A group of girl looking gorgeous as ever.

And unfortunately one of the Twin from Durmstrang was planning on ruining the entrance which they would obviously fail. Thanks to Florinda force field charms around them and the dress because of course nothing could go wrong with the dresses. Nothing to ruin their special night.

Looks of envy jealousy among other started to fill the air. And it wasn't the veela it was Hogwarts very own judgmental squad. Female Purbloods who were raised with silver spoon and had a proper manner.

The girls looked at each other gracefully walking down the stairs were their partners waited for them. Daphne was going with Blaise, Millicent with Theodore, and Pansy with Draco as friend of course. Then Lavander headed to Seamus and Hannah with Dean both who were a little heart broken.

Florinda smiled as Kieran tripped over his two feet.

"M'lady"

"Who turned you into a dumb blonde Kieran."

"Shut up I'm not radiant care free dreamy." Kieran laughed.

"Glad to here let's go get food ." Both ran into the hall and got stopped by her favorite Professor.

"You two come back here this instant."

"Sure Min min."

-

AS THE PAIR MADE IT INTO THE HALL TO START THE DANCE. Harry Potter had tripped over his to feet while Florinda gracefully stepped over him.

"Want to get food after this dance."

"Sure. I heard their is chicken Alfredo and garlic bread let give it to Edward."

"Florinda for the last time I'm not a vampire." Cedric yelled across the room.

"Whatever Batman." Now Cedric was more confused than anything.

Florinda and Kieran went to sit at the head table for the participants and partners where they heard Percy Weasley gloat about what ever dead man told him. She was secretly smirking while her and Moody made eye contact a nod following.

Thanks to a spell Florinda had created Barty no longer was a follower of Voldemort. His dark mark became a constellation standing for his mom. His mom alway told him: Love you to the moon and to saturn. So he replaced his dark mark. Moody had gone back to actually teach full time.

Spanish music started to play and it couldn't get any better for Florinda. She started jumping up and down with her uncle.

"Is that a fake Maribel Castro purse." A sixth year Slytherin said.

"Unlike your shoes which are obviously fake Gucci my purse is real." Florinda told the girl.

"Everything I have on me is designed by my grandma also on my uncle and aunt even my cousin. Even Granger, Parkinson, Chang, Abbott, Nott and the list goes on. Unlike you who walk around with fake purse and bags you claim your daddy buys you the only thing that can get more fake is you." The sixth year girl gasped.

"How dare you-you bi-"

"The door is that way." Florinda pointed.

-

FLORINDA AND KIERAN WERE WALKING OUTSIDE.

"Florinda I loved you ever since I met you."

"I was wondering if you can-"

"Kieran..."

"No I won't sit here and get rejected by you I love you and-"

"Bitch I'm a lesbian don't pull a Laurie one."

"Umm okay." Kieran said.

"Just don't marry any on my siblings if I have one."

Hello anyways big thing are coming