Ch. 9

June

I woke up to Luke's phone going off. But no Luke. His phone wouldn't stop so I leaned over looking at the screen. "Stacy" popped up.

I hit ignore and tried sleeping but thoughts were running through my head. Why is she calling?

*Ding!*

I looked back at the screen. I swiped open his phone and there was texts between them. Recent fucking texts.

Luke: Stacy it was a stupid mistake. I shouldn't have done that. Especially to June.

Stacy: So? Does she knows what we did?

Luke: no and don't you dare say anything Stacy I mean it.

Stacy: If you don't tell her I will. I'll keep our little secret if you just meet me at my house. (;

That was the last text she just sent. What did they do that I can't find out. I felt sick with all the possibilities that could've happened.

Suddenly the door opened and in comes Luke. "Hey you're finally up!" He said smiling. I stayed quiet. I couldn't think straight.

"June are you Ok?" He placed his hand on my thigh which caused me to jump back a bit as reality pulls me back in.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you Ok babe?"

Suddenly I felt queasy. "Um Ya" I lied.

Either he doesn't want to push it or he just can't tell I'm lying because he just shrugged it off. Maybe he just doesn't care! My thoughts taunted.

His phone started ringing and Stacy's name flashed across the screen. Luke must have thought I didn't see it when he quickly answered it.

"Oh Hey dad, Ya hold on." He said quickly. "Baby my dad needs me to go to the store for him" he said nervously.

"Sure you want me to go with you?" I ask to see what he says.

"W-What? No I can do this on my own, you go ahead and rest." he said nervously.

I shrugged but I'm filled with anger and sadness. He lied.

He got up and left. I decided to follow him. He started walking the opposite way from the shops.

I stayed a good distance away. He arrived at this house as I hid behind a tree. Stacy came out and hugged him.

He pulled away and went in. My stomach dropped. I looked around till I spotted a tree beside the house.

I decided to climb it. The room I saw looked like Stacy's personality threw up in it. The walls were pink and there were thongs all over the bed and condoms on her night stand.

They came into the room and Thank God the leaves shielded me. My heart suddenly sank as they started making out and he pushed her against the wall his hands roaming her body.

I accidentally let out a squeak and they looked in my direction. "Babe it's probably just a stupid animal " Stacy said.

Luke kept staring over here but when he finally stopped I dropped down from the tree quietly.

I ran to the house and cried so hard. I had packed up all my belongings and left the house. I didn't leave a note or anything.

I can't believe he did this to me.