Ch. 10

June

I have been so confused the past few days. I don't understand Why Luke cheated, I don't know if I'm developing feelings for Michael. Ugh this sucks.

Right now we're all at lunch in school. I still haven't talked to Luke even though he tries. I've been staying at Calum's because I needed to figure out my feelings.

"June Please talk to me" Luke begged for the thousandth time. I sigh.

"Fine Luke" I said giving up.

"June I never meant to hurt you. You mean the world to me. I want you're forgiveness more than anything! I'm an idiot and an asshole and a jerk face and I don't deserve you but I'm willing to do anything for you" he pleaded.

"Luke you just can't say a simple apology and expect me to jump in your arms" I said sadly.

"June I know, can we at least start out by being friends again I don't want to lose you" he begged.

Sighing knowing I'm forgiving him sooner than planned, I nod "fine Luke we can be friends" I smiled.

After all that we were discussing our 2 week Christmas break plan.

"Guys let's rent a cabin in England and spend the break together!" Ashton exclaimed.

We all nod in agreement and excitement.

♬♬♬

We just spent our last day at school. Ashton already called up the cabin place and set everything up. He also found the weather there and it's going to be snowing most of the time.

We all went home to go pack. Since I was already packed I just sat and watched calum go crazy packing his belongings.

♬♬♬

We all went in Michael's car since it was more roomy.

We decided to drive there like a road trip. I sat in the back between Luke and Michael. Each giving me a tingling sensation.

I became tired and laid my head on Michael's lap and my legs on Luke.

♬♬♬

I was woken by someone shaking me. I looked up to his blue eyes. Luke.

"We're here" he smiled his perfect smile. I nodded sleepily and got up. The cabin was amazing. I walked inside and was in awe.

Inside was an amazing spiral staircase in the middle that lead to the bedrooms upstairs. Down stairs was a huge living room with a fireplace and a flat screen on the wall.

I walked into the room next to the living room and it was a huge kitchen with a dining table in the middle.

I ran up the stairs to see 6 doors. All the boys had picked out their rooms already. I walked to one of the closed doors. The bathroom. I tried the next, the bedroom.

This bedroom was huge just like the rest of the house, it had me in awe.

The walls were a light grey and there was a queen sized bed that looked fluffy with a white duvet. There were French doors to a balcony that over looked the lake in the back.

I walked to double doors that lead into the en suite. There was a Jacuzzi tub and a double vanity. I walked back out and went to the last door, inside was the walk-in closet.

I ran out to the living room to find all the boys excitedly talking about their rooms and the house.

After excitedly talking and just hanging out we were all feeling exhausted and needed sleep for tomorrow to do some activities.