Ch. 4

Well it's been a week. And shit is about to go down...

June

*Monday*

I walked into the school. As usual people are staring and whispering. I roll my eyes as I head to my locker.

I was pushed into the lockers just as I reached mine. I turn around to see Stacy. God this bitch doesn't quit. "Stay away from Luke. He doesn't even like you! I mean who would? We all want you to die you fatass whore!" She spat.

I took a step towards her and pushed her. "Listen bitch if Luke and I hang out then we will. You don't control him or me so go fuck off. I mean you are known as the school slut bag so go hang out with one of your many boy toys." I said.

She looked furious. She charged at me and began smacking me and pulling my hair. I grabbed her hair and punched her in the face. I pulled my arm back to punch her again but I didn't get a chance to.

That was because Luke pulled her off me. She started fake crying and hid her face in his chest. "What the fuck is going on?!" He shouted.

Before I could answer Ashton came out from the crowd. Great. Note the sarcasm! "June pushed Stacy and then grabbed her hair and punched her face so Stacy defended herself by slapping June" he lied.

"June Why?" Luke asked disappointed as he held a crying Stacy.

"That's not true!" I exclaimed. I tried to explain everything that happened but Luke cut me off. 

"June, ash is my Best mate Why would he lie to me?" Luke said.

Of course he doesn't believe me...

"God Luke you're in denial because he's your friend! Ashton hates me That's Why! He lied so you wouldn't believe me." I pleaded.

"But fine believe him Luke...I thought you were changing... I thought you were my friend too" I said sadly.

"I know ash wouldn't lie to me. You just hate Ashton because he still doesn't accept you as a friend. I mean I know stacy is not the greatest person but that doesn't mean to hurt her." he defended them both.

"Like the way you hurt me..." I whispered. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt drops hit my hands.

"June you know that I was sorry that -" I cut him off. "Save it Luke. Since you don't believe me just leave me alone." I said quietly.

I grabbed my bag and left school. I don't want to be near any of them. God I'm so stupid to think Luke actually changed.

I walked on the sidewalk until I felt a hand go over my mouth with a cloth. I began to feel light headed. Everything was becoming blurry causing me to drop my backpack as I slowly slipped into darkness.

*4 Hours Later*

I woke up in a dark room. The only light was from a small skylight window. I looked around and it looked like a shack you keep tools in.

I had a chain on my leg that connected to the cement floor. The door opened and I couldn't believe who it was...

Luke's P.O.V.
*4 hours earlier*

I felt bad for June. Calum ended up telling me that what June said was true and some kid showed me the video he took. I ran out of school and started looking for her.

I saw something on the ground. It looked like a backpack. I walked closer and realized it's June's.

Why is it on the ground? Where is she? Oh God I hope she's Ok. I started to panic.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone was going off. The caller ID says June. I quickly answered it.

"Hello? June where are -" I was cut off by a male voice. "Shut the fuck up and listen. If you want June back you have to pay me the amount of $5,000 by this weekend. If you don't pay me then say bye bye to your precious little girlfriend." He said harshly.

*End Of Call*

That voice sounded familiar. I thought for a few minutes till it hit me.

I know who it is!

It's...

-----------------------

Cliffhanger! Oh Gosh who do you think it is? Will Luke come up with the money? Will he save June in time? Will June survive the whole week? Read to find out!