Ch. 2

June

It's been a whole fucking week. In that one week I endured my own personal hell. I'm now been getting abused at school and at the hellhole I call home.

My dad has turned into a drunk since the day mom left and now takes his anger out on me. Yet nobody knows what happens at home.

I am currently sitting in my room doing homework when I hear the door slam shut. Dad's home...probably drunk as usual.

"Bitch get down here now!" I don't hesitate and run down the stairs.

"Yes sir?" I ask quietly. Smack! "Did I tell you that you could speak! " he yells. I hold my stinging cheek as shake my head holding back the tears.

"Go make me food you little shit" he demands. I hurriedly go make him something. I look through the fridge to find that we barely have any food left.

He spends all his money on booze now. So I'm forced to cook what's left which is some spaghetti which thankfully is his favorite.

"Here you go sir" I say quietly. I hand him the plate and I stand there until he decides to tell me to leave. I learned my lesson not to leave without being told.

He throws the plate onto the floor. "It's fucking disgusting! Thanks alot bitch you ruined my favorite dish and I lost my appetite!"

He gets up off the couch in a swift motion and starts beating me but it was all too much to handle as I almost black out.

He finally stops and heads up to his room without saying anything to me. I'm supposed to be his daughter, how could he do this to me!

I lay there bleeding from my nose and lip with a swollen most likely black eye and I'm sure I have bruises all over my face and body.

I lay there in pain and as soon as I can I get up and limp to my room. This is way too much for me to handle anymore.

I grab my suitcase and pack my essentials which is clothes, my phones charger and my makeup to cover bruises before school. I grab my backpack putting my shoes in there along with my wallet.

I quietly go down the stairs and run out the door. I start running down the street to the nearest store which is closed which makes me stop and think, fuck where am I going to go late at night. Shit at this point I don't even care as long as I'm out of that house.

I end up not paying much attention and bumping into a hard figure. I look up to see those blue eyes. Oh god no!

Fucking great. It just had to be Luke Hemmings!

Luke

I was walking around town to get some alone time. My dip shit father was being stupid and we got into an argument about life choices.

I was looking at my phone on twitter when someone bumped into me. I looked down and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. Wait did I just say beautiful? I shake that thought off.

"Hey June are you Ok?" I ask. I helped her up and she had a suitcase and her backpack. Weird.

Then when she stood up straight, coming into the light I saw the dried blood and bruises. They looked fairly recent.

"June who did this to you?" I asked sort of concerned which felt weird especially since it's towards her.

She just stood there quietly and I noticed that she looks terrified. I can't really blame her. I haven't made her school life easy.