Ch. 5

June

Well I've been here for a few days.. I want to leave! For fucks sake I've been kidnapped.

I heard loud steps coming closer. "Well I see you're up" my dad said calmly. I backed away till my back hit the wall.

"I called you're precious Luke a few days ago and if he doesn't pay me my money you're going to die bitch!"

"Fuck off!" I screamed. He smacked me really hard. "Don't fucking talk to me like that slut! Time for your daily dose of me" he smirked evilly.

He started ripping my clothes off. I tried to fight him off but it only made things worse. I heard the clanking of his buckle and I knew I couldn't escape him.

My dad took my v-card. He doesn't even deserve to be called dad. He's a coward! The pain was unbearable. He finished a few hours Later.

I was lying on the floor motionless, in pain, bloody, and crying. I just want to die. I hope Luke finds me.

Luke

I was scared. I ended up calling the boys and we are currently in my living room. "I'll get the money" Calum spoke up.

I looked at him with hope. "Dude are you sure you can do that?" I ask. "Anything for one of my Best mates. I can't imagine how scared she is. The sooner we can get the money out of my savings the faster we can get her safe and sound." he said determined.

*The Weekend*

The whole week has been hell and June's dad had sent an address for me to meet him. I was waiting by my car in an abandoned parking lot when a blacked out car pulls up.

I seen her dad get out with June half naked with a blind fold on. She was dirty and had cuts and bruises. Anger boiled inside me.

I grabbed the bag with the money and walked towards them. "Stop That's close enough" he spat.

He motioned me to hand the money. As I threw him the bag, he harshly pushed June towards me making her fall to the ground.

I ran towards her and picked her up and held her. I quickly took the blindfold off her and her eyes were dull.

June

I was thrown to the ground but someone picked me up. By the Cologne I could tell it was Luke. He took my blindfold off and his face fell.

He held me tightly. He wrapped his jacket over me and carefully put me in his car. He ran to the drivers side and sped off before my dad could change his mind.

We drove in silence as we pulled up to the front of his house. I got out and followed him to the door. As soon as I walked in I was in a group hug which scared me.

I started screaming which startled who was hugging me. As soon as they let go Luke came and stood in front of me. "Guys what the fuck?! She just got here give her some space" he snapped.

I looked around Luke and saw his friends. I feel bad for scaring them. Luke grabbed my hand gently and brought me up to his room.

He gave me a pair of his sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. "Thank you Luke. " I hugged him tightly. He hugged back just as tight. I felt safe in his arms.

He went downstairs as I hopped into the shower. This was much needed. I got out and dried off. I put Luke's clothes on which was baggy. I didn't mind because it felt cozy.