Ch. 14

*A Year Later When The Boys Are Famous (AN: this is to move up the process of the story)*

June

I was backstage watching the boys play out their sold arena. Im so proud of how far they came.

The boys finish their last song waving to the screaming fans.

Luke walked to me first. I Suddenly felt dizzy but ignored it until I almost fell to my face but Luke caught me.

I Suddenly was consumed in darkness but I could hear everything but I couldn't talk or move.

"Guys help! We need to get her to a hospital! " I heard Luke scream.

Many heavy foot steps came closer and I felt myself being lifted up.

After about another 10 minutes I was placed in a car. The limo to be exact, I could tell by the Cologne that the boys use.

Suddenly I couldn't hear or smell anything.

Luke

The doctors rushed her in and I sat in the hospital more nervous and scared for the health of my girlfriend. The boys kept trying to make me feel better but something in my head knew it wasn't.

I had the worst feeling in my stomach.

*2 hours Later*

It always takes forever and they've been doing tests. Doctors kept going in and out of her room.

Finally a doctor came out with a sad expression which made my heart beat faster as it sunk to the pit of my stomach.

"Please tell me she's Ok" my voice cracked as I'm on the verge of tears.

"Im sorry to inform you but she has leukemia, she has approximately 3 months left" (AN: if you don't know what that is, it's cancer)

I practically felt my heart fall out of my chest and break into pieces as if it fell to the ground. I felt I couldn't breathe and my vision got blurry.

She can't have cancer. I was snapped back into reality as I became weak and fell to the ground on my knees.

I never cried as hard as I am now. She's my world and I'd give up everything for her to be healthy.

"C-can I s-see h-her?" I stuttered from crying and hiccuping.

The doctor nodded sadly and I got up. My body felt numb and this whole situation doesn't seem real but I know it is.

She laid there pale as a ghost and bags under her eyes. She looked dead already but the heart monitor and the movement of her chest gave me comfort to know she's still breathing.

Not for long.

I shook the thought off. I walked over to her and held her cold hand in mine. "June, I love you. And the doctors says your sick, but I'll make everything Ok again like it used to be I promise. I'll be right beside you holding your hand" I cried knowing that she's dying.

I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked up at her to see her smiling weakly at me. "Luke, your so cheesy" she said quietly.

I started crying harder and I couldn't hold back any more and I hugged her gently. "Shh everything will be Ok" she hugged me weakly.

*that night*

I was staying in the hospital with June. I refused to leave her by herself. The tour got delayed. Management tried to make me go and promised we'd come back after the tour which has a month left but I refused to. Anything could happen in that month and I'd feel guilty if I wasn't with her.