Ch. 12

June

We are currently in Walmart walking around because we got bored at the cabin.

"Oh I have an idea let's make a keek!" Luke exclaimed.

We all nod in excitement.

"I'll record you guys" I offered.

"Ok, Oh how about we do the ultimate piggyback race!" Ashton said excitedly.
(AN: The Video I Added)

We decided to do this in an empty isle in Walmart so we don't disturb the other customers.

Calum was on Luke's back and Mikey was on Ashton's.

"Alright guys you ready?"

"Yeah!"

I started recording and then they took off yelling and running. Calum hit Michael and it looked like Luke tried to kick Ash or take a long stride. Not even 10 seconds into the race Luke, being the clumsy person he is tripped and fell with Calum as Ashton took off down the isle with Mikey.

I started laughing so hard that it was silent. I kept recording And then ash and Mikey came back.

Luke ended up hurting his knee and Calum hurt his face.

I stopped recording. "Oh. My. God." I said between fits of giggles.

"Fuck my shin" Luke grunted as he laughed.

I helped the boys up. "Babe are you Ok?" I said trying to hold back laughing again.

"Yeah I just hurt my knee"

"Thank goodness your Ok" I said hugging him.

"Oh yeah It's not like I didn't get hurt because of Luke's spider length legs tripping us up" Calum sarcastically exclaimed.

"Aww Im sorry " I giggled as I hugged him.

"But you hit Mikey causing me to lose balance!" Luke defended laughing.

"Boys you both are clumsy so just deal with it" I laughed.

"Oh Yeah you fucker Why did you hit me!" Michael laughed.

Calum just shrugged.

We ended getting some movies for tonight and of course loads of junk food which was different kinds of candies, ice cream, popcorn, chips (An: NOT Frenchfries) , and like 5 bottles of soda.

I rolled my eyes at the boys who looked at me innocently smiling. "Dorks" I giggled.

We got back to the cabin before the snow storm came. All the boys quickly went inside without grabbing a bag. "Thanks for the help" I yelled out. Note the sarcasm.

I grabbed as many bags as I could until someone startled me by tapping my shoulder.

I almost dropped my bags which would've sucked.

The person was a boy around our age he looked to be 17 or even 18. He had black hair in a quiff. Why do most boys have quiffs? Anyways he has beautiful green eyes and he was pale.

"Hi, I live across the street and couldn't help but notice you struggling and thought id be a gentleman and help out" he said in a British accent as he smiled showing extremely white teeth and dimples on both sides.

"Oh Thank you! Im June by the way." I said politely.

"Im Cole"

As we got bags he was making small talk.