Epilogue

*10 Years Later*

Luke

I'm currently heading home. The boys and I all live close by but we no longer do the band thing. We all decided we wanted families and normal lives.

Calum has a girlfriend who he's going to be proposing to soon.

Ashton is married and he has a son.

Mikey has a serious girlfriend.

And I'm married to the love of my life and I have a beautiful 4 year old daughter.

I walked in to the house to see my beautiful baby girl sitting on the carpet playing with Michael's hair.

"Uncle Mikey Why is your hair purple?"

He starts laughing, "because Sophia, I'm punk rock"

She looked at him weirdly and giggled.

She must have heard me come in because she looked up at me with those baby blue eyes that look exactly like mine. She got up running towards me making her black pigtails bounce around.

"Daddy!"

"Hi baby"

She hugged me as tight as she could.

"Where's your mum?"

"In the kitchen" she said giggling.

I walked into the kitchen to see my beautiful wife. "Hey baby" I said as I hugged her from behind.

"Oh Hi babe" she turned around and smiled.

I kissed her sweetly.

"God get a room you two!" Calum laughed.

June shook her head at him while smiling, "Ugh how could you stand him" she said loudly.

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to!"

They both laughed.

Oh I forgot to tell you... June ended up getting treatment at this cancer place. Well one day we go in there and she starts a whole treatment process well the last day we go in and the doctors told us she was cancer free.

It was a miracle. She had no signs of cancer cells and I couldn't have been more happy.

Well 3 years after that I ended up proposing, she obviously said Yes.

*flash back*

We were currently walking in this maze garden I had found during one of our visits to Europe for a concert.

I had bought an engagement ring a week before. We started walking through the little maze just talking about nothing in particular.

I held in my excitement but when we finally reached the end of the path which ended in front of a beautiful gazebo that had lights all around it, I pulled out a little black velvet box.

I opened it and Junes eyes got watery from the realization of what was coming up.

"June will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She said happily as she hugged and kissed me.

6 months Later we were married. We had a Summer wedding in July.

*end of flash back*

Then 3 years Later she got pregnant with Sophia Grace Hemmings.

*flash back*

I had just come home after a concert. I walked in to see June pacing around. As soon as she saw me she hugged me.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing it's just... I'm pregnant " she said quietly.

The biggest smile grew on my face as I picked her up and spun her around. " Oh my God, we're having a baby" I said happily.

9 months later, our baby girl was born on September 2nd at 2:30AM.

She was 9 pounds 5 ounces and she was so small and cute.

*end of flash back*

We ended up having a family night after the boys went home to their significant other.

Around 8:00 June tucked Soph into bed. As we ended up needing to go to bed early too to bring her to school.

Our lives finally felt like it fell into place.

"Goodnight Luke, I love you"

"Goodnight June, I love you, to the moon and back"

We both fell into a peaceful slumber as my arms were securely wrapped around my beautiful wife as her head rests on my chest.

~~~~~~~A.N.~~~~~~~
This story is finally finished! It's hard to say goodbye to the whole group but maybe a sequel or a spin off with one of the other boys is in the works.

I'm glad for those who read my story to the very end and stuck with the ups and downs and all the feels I put all the characters through.

But I just wanted to say thank you to all the readers. You guys are the greatest.

~Jess~