Ch. 11

Luke

I woke up with a massive headache. I just laid there not wanting to get up. I turned around to notice someone move beside me.

I turned my head to see a beautiful blonde girl beside me. She woke up and smiled up at me.

"Hi" she said quietly.

"Hey"

"I'm Sarah by the way"

"I'm Luke"

"Hey did we use protection last night?"

I thought about it which made my headache worse but found no memory using any. Fuck..

"Fuck no. I think I was too drunk."

Sarah sat straight up but then clutched her head. "Fuck Oh God I better not get pregnant I'm only 18!" She sobbed.

"Hey it's going to be Ok. " I held her.

She's really beautiful but I'm in love with June. Oh fuck I bet June hates me now. If Sarah is pregnant I know June isn't going to want to be with me for sure.

"Oh God I bet your friends think I'm a slut. I can't deal with being a mom right now!" She sobbed loudly.

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Someone was knocking on my door. I got up hoping it wasn't June. To my relief it was Calum.

"Ok can you tell that girl to shut the fuck up we're all sleeping and her screaming is fucking aggravating! " he whisper shouted.

Calum is not a morning person.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

He stormed back to his room as I sat on my bed. "Do you want to stay here for today?"

"I don't know if you're friends would like some random girl that slept with their friend to join them"

"Hey it's Ok. Just ignore the negativity"

We went down stairs to see June. Oh fuck...

June

I had woken up early today and decided to make breakfast for everyone.

When I was done with the pancakes I turned around to see Luke and that girl.

Anger boiled up inside me but I hid it.

"Good morning June, this is Sarah and she's going to be staying here today" Luke said nonchalant.

He moved on...

I fake smiled "Hey Sarah do you like pancakes?" I asked nicely. She smiled and nodded, "yes Please".

Well she seems nice. I sighed as I came to the conclusion that I can't hate her. She doesn't know Luke's and I history.

"Oh and good morning Luke, pancakes are on the counter for you guys I'll just make more since I didn't know we were adding a guest." I smiled.

Luke gave me a weird look but I ignored it.

As I was making more pancakes Michael came up from behind and scared me making pancake batter go all over the stove.

"What the fuck Michael!" I said slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry" he laughed.

I didn't look at him or talk to him making him think I'm actually mad but honestly I'm over it.