2- Results

Y/n woke up to see a grumpy cat looking down on her with a confused yet mad face. She looked beside her in confusion and jumped out of the bed as soon as she saw who she was lying down next to.

Y/n made a loud noise from jumping out from the bed and that caused jungkook to wake up.

"What the heck was I doing there?"
Y/n asked in surprise

"My question exactly"
Yoongi spoke, arms folded

"Look don't get mad either of you. Y/n came to Yoongi when it was thundering and lightning yesterday and she must have gotten the wrong side of the bed. So she came here. I was confused but she went to sleep again and was scared already so I decided to let her be there and sleep with a distance"
Jungkook spoke in one breath

"Nothing happened trust me"
He ended

"Oh, I'm so sorry if I disturbed your sleep"
Y/n apologized

"It's fine"
He brushed it off

"Alright. We need to go to school today so y/n go get ready and eat your breakfast with others"
Yoongi spoke

Once she went out, Yoongi turned to a scared looking jungkook. He chuckled slightly.

"Don't worry, I won't eat you. I know it's a mistake. But don't get close to her next time. Anyways, get ready to go to school as well"
Yoongi spoke

"Yes hyung"
Jungkook went out of the room

***
At school

Yoongi's car stopped in front of the high school. Everyone got out from last night's sleepover, including y/n.

Y/n was in 10th grade. Jungkook, Jimin and taehyung in 11. Hobi and Yoongi in 12.

Yoongi and hobi met up with their other senior friends, Namjoon and Jin. The four of them went to their section. Jimin, taehyung and jungkook left to their section and y/n left to hers.

Y/n was walking extra slowly today. And she even sat at the end of the classroom. Because today was that day in which you'd get rewarded or punished.

Results day.

The teacher called y/n to pick her report card at the front of the class. Y/n gulped as she walked in front of the classroom. She took it in a second and ran back to her seat.

Her best friend, Arin, patted her back as she slowly opened the card. The results were...

Maths- 75
English- 95
Biology- 80
Chemistry- 80
Physics- 68

(Didn't include many subjects, just five)

"God no please"
Y/n closed her eyes in pain

"It's ok! At least you did well in English"
Arin spoke

"Cuz it's my favorite subject. But I totally messed up in maths and especially physics. Mom and dad are gone for their business trip but oppa is still at home. What will I say to him about this?!"

"Y/n-ah, stop worrying. Just try and hide it"

"I can't. Today, all the seniors get their results. Including my brother!"

"You are good at one thing though...being dramatic"
Arin laughed, earning a punch from y/n

"Arin! This is a serious situation. I'll die and you will be lonely forever"

"I won't. I'll just find a new bestie"

"I sw-"

"Ok ok calm down missy. Right now, just forget about this. We have the whole school hours to figure something out"

Y/n sighed and dully looked at the board again.

***

Once class was over, everyone started to go out. The students were all out when...

"Ms.y/n, May I have a word with you?"
The teacher asked

Y/n looked at Arin who nodded and left the room as well. She turned back and went to the teacher.

"Yes miss?"

"I assume you have seen your examination result..and by the looks of your face you don't seem happy with it. Am I right?"
The teacher asked

Y/n looked down and slowly nodded in agreement.

"I have a way in which you can improve your scores from 70s to higher"

"How?"

"I'm going to get you a tutor. I know just the one, really smart and gets excellent grades. Even today, the results were 90s and more"

"Oh...in that case I will do anything to get my grades higher"

"That's the spirit. I'll arrange a meet today at the after school hours at the school library. Sounds good?"

"Yes!"

Y/n grabbed her bag in hurry and rushed though the classroom to go outside.

"The name's Jungkook!"
The teacher yelled

While running in the hallways, y/n heard the teacher's yell from afar.

"Her name is Jung-Sook. Got it"

***

Y/n departed her way from Arin to the school library. Yoongi gave her permission to "study with Arin" for an hour.

Walking into the library, y/n looked around for her tutor. She couldn't find any girl in the library with name of Jung-Sook.

Suddenly, someone tapped on her shoulder.

"Oh, Jung-sook I've been looking for you. The teacher told me about you. I've been-"

"It's jungkook actually"

Y/n's eyes popped out of her skull. She turned around and gasped.

"It's you!!?? You're not a her?!"

"Yeah it's me...so you need tutoring? No problem I'll help"

"God this is so embrassing"

"It's not, it's fine if you didn't get the expected grades you wanted. Anyways, let's get started on maths first. The teacher told me everything and what topics you messed on so don't worry"

"Uhm...and could you not tell Yoongi hyung about our tutoring lessons. Not that there is anything wrong in it but he told me to stay away after that...mistake yesterday"
Jungkook spoke

"Oh, yeah I already lied to him about the tutoring lessons anyways. He can't find out I need a tutor. Then he'll know for sure my grades were bad"
Y/n replied

"Great, let's get started now?"
Jungkook asked

"Let's get started then"
Y/n sighed

_____________________________________________________
Y'all have any requests?
I'm curious to see what's in your minds