5- Vote up!

Everyone at school today were talking in groups, with girls blushing and smiling and boys talking loudly.

Cheerleaders were putting up banners and posters for the upcoming event.

The teachers announced the ball and the basic manner rules to every student in the home room at the first period.

Y/n, Arin, Mingyu and Hyunjin sat at their lunch table together. Of course, they were talking about the ball.

"Well I should tell you all, I have someone in mind"
Arin said, blushing

"Oooooooh!!! I'm so happy for you, better ask him soon"
Y/n winked

"I also have someone in mind"
Mingyu spoke

"Good luck on asking them out, you two!"
Hyunjin smiled

"What about you?"
Arin asked

"I'm going to ask her soon"
Hyunjin said

"And I'm too single because of my brother so it'll take me a decade to find someone"
Y/n spoke

"You'll find someone soon, don't worry"
Mingyu reassured her

CRASH!

The sound of plates clattering on the floor caught the attention of the whole cafeteria.

In the middle, there stood the captain of the basketball team and cheerleader captain.

The whole school knew they were dating since they themselves revealed it. And the whole school shipped them so much. They were the school's it couple.

Seeing the cheerleader captain, Yuna, angry at the basketball captain, Kai, everyone stood there in shock. They were terrified and scared the it couple might break up.

"You thought I wouldn't find out! I found out!"
Yuna shouted

"What! What did I do?!"
Kai shouted back

"You were so close with that other girl and even hugged her like you hug me. Even gave her the water bottle I bought for you. Behind my back!"
Yuna screamed

"The heck?! I didn't hug any girl or give her your bottle!!"
Kai yelled

"Oh you can stop the act now"
Yuna said bitterly

"I'm not acting. Like the heck?! I can't even remember anything like that"
Kai shouted

"Stop shouting at me!"
Yuna spoke angrily in tears

"You stop shouting at me!"
Kai responded back

Everyone were so worried about their fight. About them breaking up.

"The hell is she talking about?"
Arin whispered beside y/n

That's when it hit y/n. She remembered yesterday.

***
Flashback

She was sitting on the bleachers at the field, sipping her smoothie. Arin was also beside her.

Two people came by and sat down on the other side of the bleachers.

When y/n looked closely, she saw Kai and a girl who wasn't Yuna.