6- Double Trouble (Pt 2)

End of school

"Let's go already. Your brother must be waiting"
Arin said

"Ok ok! Carry my textbook will you?"
Y/n asked

Arin grabbed the textbook as they walked outside the school to yoongi's car. Today, Arin was coming home with her best friend because apparently her best friend messed up big time and needed advice.

***
At home

Finally reaching their house, all three freshened up before sitting on the couch.

"Yoongi oppa...you're going to ball with whom?"
Y/n asked her brother

"With no one. Me and my friends decided to go together as a group instead of getting partners"
Yoongi spoke

"Oh...wait even jungkook?"
Y/n asked

"Yeah him too"
Yoongi said, unbothered

"What a great lie he told my brother. Now this is getting even messier"
Y/n thought

"And you better go to the ball with Arin too as friends. You don't have a partner and neither does Arin no? So no need for you to get a boy partner who might get the wrong idea"
Yoongi spoke

"Yeah sure, we are going to go like you are. Of course no boys"
Arin laughed it off and looked at y/n

"Oppa, we are going to my room now. Call me if you need something"
Y/n said

She motioned Arin to go upstairs fast. They ran upstairs and closed the door quickly.

"Girl spill the tea right now!"
Arin whisper shouted

"I messed up my whole life. Please help me"
Y/n whispered

"What did you do?"
Arin asked in whisper

"I had no partner at the time hyunjin asked me so I said yes. But later, jungkook asked me too. And I didn't want him to think I don't like him. He knows that I know we have something going on between us. So I said yes"
Y/n whisper yelled and hid her face

"WHAT"
Arin whisper yelled

"And now I have to hide hyunjin from jungkook and jungkook from hyunjin. And then also hide them both from my brother. And to make it worse, jungkook said he is going with Yoongi oppa and his friends. Meaning no date! But he has a date!"
Y/n cried externally

"Y/n....May god help you"
Arin spoke

"I'm so dead"
Y/n confessed

"You're so dead"
Arin repeated

"Just great"
Y/n smiled out of pain

Life goes on....NO it won't go on if they one sees another at the ball!