12- Jealous kookie

School had just ended and y/n was walking out all by herself.

Arin had a dentist appointment to be at and hyunjin left early as he wasn't feeling well. Mingyu snuck out of school after Arin went.

So that left her.

Yoongi had to be at school a little more time for completing his work. He told y/n to walk home and pack her bag for the sleepover.

Jungkook decided to walk with her and so they were slowly walking to y/n's home, feeling the cool breeze and rustling leaves pass by.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up when she saw the ice cream truck. She ran to it to buy ice cream despite knowing that her brother told her to not eat it in this fall season.

She purchased a kookies and cream ice cream. So did Jungkook, not king her childish act. She happily licked it, spinning around the pavement while Jungkook smiled and walked with her.

"You might fall while spinning around like that" a husky voice spoke

She looked surprised and turned around to see a guy with an ice cream cone as well.

"Omo! Hey bambam!"
Y/n spoke cheerfully

"Whose this guy"
Jungkook spoke judgingly

"He's in my class, my classmate"
Y/n spoke

Bambam and y/n walked on the pavement together. And jungkook...he walked behind them as there was space for only two people to walk together side by side. He was like that one left out friend of the trio.

Bambam made many funny jokes and y/n laughed loudly.

Jungkook walked behind, trying to figure out a way to make bambam disappear. Fire was raging though his nostrils and his eyes were looking at bambam like they were shooting lasers.

I'm supposed to be the one who makes her laugh, not this idiot!

"Y/n, there's your house. Let's go now"
Jungkook spoke

"Oh yeah, goodbye bambam"
She smiled

"Bye y-"
He was pushed backwards by Jungkook as he went inside

Hah

"Ok?"
Bambam thought

***

Everyone except Namjoon, hobi and taehyung were at Jimin's house for the sleepover. The three J's, the grumpy cat monster and y/n.

Y/n talked with Jimin's little sister who was 14, about all the girl stuff and sh*t. The boys made their own way.

"It's so scary! I got my periods last month and I literally hate it so much"
Jimin's little sister, Seri, spoke

"I know right! Don't worry, watch those period hacks videos and you'll find some ways to get rid of the pain. If it doesn't ask your mom to give you painkillers"
Y/n spoke

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Not yet baby

"No why?"

"But you look so pretty! You must have hundreds of guys after you. I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend as I'm young. And until Jimin oppa is alive, I'll never get a guy"
Seri whined

"I'm not that pretty! It's the same with Yoongi oppa. He literally is Jimin's copy. Don't worry seri, once you grow a bit more older, just sneak your way in"
Y/n winked

"Oooooh, your so evil and cool y/n unnie! Do you...have someone that your meeting secretly"
Seri smirked and whispered

Y/n nodded and laughed silently with Seri.

"Let's watch a kdrama!"
Seri spoke

"Sure, which one?"

"Did you watch Uh......Crash landing on you?"

"I did, did you watch doom at your service?"

"I did. How about....maybe that new kdrama that came out"

"Oh that one, I didn't yet, you?"

"Nah! Let's watch that then because that's the only kdrama we didn't watch yet"
Seri laughed

"Okkk! Let's get it!"
Y/n turned sat on the bean bag and pressed play

***

After finishing the kdrama, they all ate dinner. By now, it was already 11:30pm. Seri had gone to bed. And the others were also getting in bed.

Y/n went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Jungkook sneakily also went into the bathroom and they brushed their teeth together.

They were touching shoulders until the door opened making them separate into miles. Yoongi had entered and he stood there raising his eyebrow for a hot second suspiciously. He then went over to them and got his brush too.

He stood between them.

Awkward 💀

Y/n finished and left the bathroom. Jungkook finished and left too in a hurry. Yoongi shrugged and continued being the oblivious brother.

***
At night

Everyone was cuddled in the blankets and watching a horror movie. Yoongi literally fell asleep in the bedroom so he wasn't there.

Y/n shifted herself from the side of the couch to Jungkook. They cuddled up in the blanket, feeling warm and cozy.

Y/n fell asleep half way through on the couch.

"Genes"
Jimin laughed quietly

"Like brother like sister"
Jin whispered

"Jungkook, take her to the room so she'll sleep comfortably"
Jin whispered

"Next to Yoongi hyung or else he'll freak out in the morning"
Jimin laughed

"Yes hyungs"
Jungkook smiled

He carried her and placed her on the mattress, next to her brother. He also laid down beside her. So that now y/n was in between them.

After everyone had fallen asleep, jungkook shifted his head towards y/n's side. He smiled as he analyzed her beautiful face.

The moonlight shone on her and hair stands covered her face. Her lips looked so soft.

Lips.

He smiled and pecked her cheek. As time went by, he fell asleep staring at her beautiful face.

_____________________________________________________
Imagine you met bts on their concert and jungkook fell in love with you at first sight.
Now read the first word again 🙃