18- Skydiving

After the whole day, jungkook sat in his room still thinking about the misunderstanding he thought a while ago.

Did Y/n like Jimin? Or he like her? Are they a thing?

He heard footsteps outside. He tiptoed and peeked from the gap in his door. He saw Jimin and Taehyung going from their room to Y/n and Arin's room.

He sighed and closed the door.

Meanwhile, the reason the two of them were going into y/n and arin's room was to know the drama that happened with Jungkook and y/n from Arin.

Y/n was actually downstairs in the kitchen. She was forced and kicked out by Arin to make her a midnight snack. Arin did that to distract her while she filled in to Jimin and Taehyung.

***

The next morning, Jin woke them all up and waved tickets in front of their faces.

"We're going skydiving people! Get up and get ready"
Jin spoke loudly

"It's so freaking early you worldwide morning bird!"
Yoongi shouted from his room

"You all have time till 30"
Jin said as he left downstairs

***

They finally arrived at the skydiving place. It wasn't an indoor one like most of them thought. It was a outdoor one, with a real jet waiting for them to board.

Only two people could jump off together at the same time in the airplane. And there were also only four seats. One taken with the driver and another by the guide.

Arin sat on the third seat and Jimin let y/n sit on the last.

"Have a seat"
Jimin spoke so sweetly

"Oh thank you!"
Y/n said

Jungkook visibly looked a bit disappointed. He couldn't believe it.

Yoongi and the guide were the first ones to jump off. Taehyung and Arin took the second leap together. Jimin and y/n went next before jungkook could even ask anything. It was all part of Arin's plan to stop the drama between the two. Jin and Jungkook went last.

"WOOOOO THIS IS TO FUN"
Arin screamed from excitement

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Jin shouted falling

"OMG"
Y/n screamed with excitement too

She and Jimin held hands so they fell together.

"Just hold my hand tight! We got this!!"
Jimin shouted

Taehyung and Arin were laughing. Y/n and Jimin were screaming yet enjoying. Jin and Yoongi were shaking with fear but somehow calmed down while hugging on to the guide's arms. Jungkook was the only one not enjoying.

They all finally landed on the ground by the parachutes.

"This was the best day of my life. If one day, I feel so stressed, I'll skydive and scream as loud as I want"
Arin spoke

***
At a restaurant

Yoongi made a booking for a table for the seven of them. Arin purposely made sure that y/n sat beside Jimin. Jungkook watched the scene in front of them with a done face.

They were being all giggly because Jimin was telling his jokes to y/n and y/n was laughing.

When the food arrived, everyone took what they wanted. It was very scrumptious and delicious and they all were very hungry after skydiving from many feet from the sky.

"Omg! You gotta try this everyone! It's just amazing"
Arin spoke

"I agree!"
Taehyung spoke after tasting the food

"Ugh it's so sour"
Yoongi spoke after tasting ig

"He hates sour food, my classic brother"
Y/n laughed

"Yes. Classic Yoongi hyung never liking sour food. And then there's Jin hyung loving every and any good in the world! You should start a channel or something called Eat Jin, hyung!"
Jimin laughed

"I should. I can. And I will"
Jin spoke after thinking about the idea

"Hey you got a bit of cream there on your mouth"
Jimin spoke to y/n as he cleaned it for her with a tissue gently

"Ahem excuse me, I'm going go to the restroom"
Jungkook spoke, getting up and leaving

"Well then, I'll go pay the bill and let's head home now, it's dark"
Jin spoke

"Baby sis, come on, let's get the Jeep ready until then"
Yoongi spoke.

He and y/n left outside. Taehyung, Jimin and Arin burst into laughter and high fived each other because their plan was working. Jungkook would soon expose his true feelings by the looks for his jealous face and they could finally be a couple!

"It's working!"
Arin cheered happily

"It is...too well. I certainly do not want jk to murder me!"
Jimin spoke

"Stop being dramatic. Let's get to the car now"
Taehyung spoke

***

Jin sat in the driver's seat and Yoongi beside him. Arin and Taehyung sat in the second row. Y/n sat in with Jimin and also Jungkook last.

Jimin followed Arin's instructions.

He purposely yawned and causally made the common move by putting his arm around y/n's. Jungkook looked at him and scoffed, looking outside the window.

This is my last straw!