15- The game

"Can I not go to school today oppa pleaseeeeee"
Y/n whined

"Pack your bag and get in the car. I'm gonna wait outside"
Yoongi spoke unbothered

"Why?!"
Y/n whined internally 

Today Jungkook and Hyunjin planned their match. An intense one for sure. And y/n, being stuck in tight position, didn't want to go. Unfortunately, Yoongi was not buying it.

"Is this how brothers treat their sisters. I'm your one and only little sister. How-"
Y/n was cut off

"My little baby sis, emotional arguing and blackmailing doesn't work on me so let's go"
Yoongi spoke and left the house

"Great"
Y/n sighed in defeat

***
IN CLASS

Y/n twirled her pen round and round while she thought of something, not paying attention to the class. The truth and dare game replayed in her mind.

He has a crush...well moving on will be hard but I should do it

To be honest, she had feelings developed for him. It started as a tiny crush, but it wasn't as tiny anymore. She thought he liked her or something the way he showed many signs. Maybe he just played her.

Why would he love me anyway, I'm not anything...but still,

Please don't be in love with someone else

(If you know these lyrics, you're awesome 😩💓 the song is above)

"Ms.min, are you paying attention?"
The teacher suddenly asked

"Huh, y-yeah. I'm here"
Y/n came out of trance, stuttering

***

School ended and it was time for the intense planned game between Jungkook and Hyunjin. They were going to play basketball. The winner had an unspoken secret prize. No one knew about it except the two players.

Y/n sat on the bleachers with Arin and Mingyu. The couple was cheering loudly as the game started like the others. But y/n, she remained quiet, knowing the pressure if she cheered between the boys.

Yoongi already was out of school for some work, but the other bts members were there. He allowed y/n to go back home with Mingyu and Arin.

The match was becoming more and more intense with every minute passing by.

At the moment, jungkook was winning. He snatched the ball from hyunjin and ran towards the goal. Hyunjin had glanced at the corner of his eyes to y/n. He started playing harder after reminding himself of her.

He blocked the ball from going into the net, taking away Jungkook's point. He scored his own point, taking the lead. Each and every point mattered.

Y/n stood up from her seat like the others in shock of the turnover. Jungkook saw her and took back the lead.

The match was about to end and both of the boys had equal points. The one who would score it last would win...

Within seconds, jungkook snatched the ball and threw it towards the hoop from a fair distance. Both, Jungkook and Hyunjin looked at the flying ball, seeing if it would land in the hoop.