14- Birthday drama

Y/n woke up in the early weekend morning. Today she was smiling and as it was her special day. Since it was breezier these days, she wore a sweater and went down the stairs.

Yoongi, who was making breakfast, looked up as she walked in.

"Good morning my bun!"
Yoongi said, smiling

"Good morning"
She smiled back

"Happy birthday to you! I can't believe you're 18!? You were just a kid yesterday? How did this happen"
He spoke while mixing a batter

"Oppa, don't be dramatic"
Y/n laughed

"It feels like just yesterday when you were sitting on the couch, watching cartoons while drinking warm milk from a cup"
Yoongi spoke dramatically

"Uhm that's because it was yesterday??? It's never too old to watch cartoons"
Y/n said

"Anyways, forget everything! Today's your birthday and I've made sure you have the best birthday ever. Come here, I've made pancakes for us. Extra fruits on the side!"
He said

"YESSSS!!!! THANK YOU"
She cheered

They sat down on their table and ate her birthday breakfast together. Yoongi had invited her friends and his over to the house for the party tonight. Y/n knew about it but not the details.

***

It was already evening by the time y/n and Yoongi dressed up. The doorbell rang just as y/n was finding her necklace.

Yoongi went towards the door downstairs and opened it. Jimin and hobi walked in with two bags and flowers. Yoongi greeted them and y/n came downstairs to do the same.

Jungkook also walked in looking hot as heck. Y/n smiled and greeted him before she ran upstairs to find her necklace.

"There it is!"
She sighed in relief and grabbed it

She ran downstairs and stood in front of the mirror to fix it on. She struggled trying to  the lock. Suddenly, someone's presence was felt behind her. She looked up in the mirror and saw Jungkook, in his black leather jacket.

Without any conversation, he took the necklace from her and fixed it himself while y/n froze in her steps.

"You're looking beautiful"
He spoke

"Ah...yeah thanks..you look hot as heck"
She said and then covered her mouth

"I mean you look good.."
She spoke quickly

Jungkook smirked, enjoying the effect he had on her. The tension in the room was high till the bell rang. The door was heard being opened and Arin and Mingyu's voices were heard.

"I'd better go..bye catch you later"
Y/n spoke flustered and ran out

He chuckled and walked back into the living room to the others.

***

Hyunjin, Namjoon, taehyung and the rest of bts had arrived by now.

Yoongi ordered pizza and everyone enjoyed watching a movie while eating. Then, they cut the chocolate ice cream cake. Y/n blew out the candles and made her wish.

It's a secret~

Everyone took pictures and then played a round of truth or dare. It became spicy real quick...