7- A little gift

"So me and Mingyu are partners, and you and hyunjin"
Mingyu laughed

"Yeah!"
Hyunjin exclaimed happily

"I can't wait for the ball! We'll take so many photos till my phone will explode"
Arin jumped excitedly

"Honey calm down. The ball is still two days away"
Y/n laughed at her behavior

"You and Mingyu are partners right?"
Hyunjin asked Arin

"Yeah?"
Arin answered

Hyunjin and y/n looked at each other with wiggly eyebrows.

"Oh no don't you d-"

"Mingyu and Arin sitting on a tree, k-"

Arin covered y/n's mouth while Mingyu tackled hyunjin. They started laughing to the point where their stomach hurt and tears came out.

***

Hyunjin was hesitant to let y/n go to the library to have her tutor session with jungkook. But he gave in as y/n argued.

She could have said fine but she had a gift to deliver.

Yeah, she took in Arin's idea to give a gift to jungkook as a thank you.

The gift wasn't that big and all. Just a heartfelt and meaningful gift. Y/n took her time deciding the gift like her life depended on it.

Even though including those points, she was very hesitant and worried Jungkook might not like it or something.

Jungkook snapped his fingers, making y/n come back to reality after zoning out.

"Where were you lost?"
Jungkook asked

In your eyes baby. Ok shut up y/n! You need to tell him now.

"I-I need to give you something...never mind I meant nothing"
Y/n spoke

There goes my confidence

"You meant something...now tell me I don't bite"
Jungkook spoke

"Unless you want me to"
He added slowly

"YAH! Stop I'll tell you. I wanted to give you a gift as a thank you for helping me"
Y/n spoke, red like a tomato

She brought out the little box and handed it and his hands. He opened it revealing a little snow globe with a cute bunny in the center.

I hope he likes it

"It's not much, I'm so sorry if you don't like it. I can return it and I-"

"I love it"
Jungkook spoke, cutting y/n's words off

"Y-you do??"

"Yeah I do"

He stared at the precious gift he received fondly in awe.

"Am i the bunny?"
Jungkook asked

"You have that smile and teeth that remind me of it. That's why I chose it"
Y/n replied

He chuckled slightly.

That laugh sounds like heaven to me...wait what

"I wanted to ask you something?"
Jungkook spoke

"Hmm?"

"Does Yoongi hyung know about us going together. Cuz I've been hiding it, thinking you may haven't told and don't plan on"

"You guessed right. I don't plan on telling him. We'll just be there secretly. Separate from me when he is near and all"
Y/n spoke

"Ok ok"
Jungkook spoke, amused by her worried face

"Yah! Don't laugh at my situation or I'll kick you out of being my partner"
Y/n spoke

"I'm not, really I'm not"
Jungkook teased

Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head hiding her smile. Jungkook laughed as he waved to y/n's disappearing figure, out of the door.

***
The next day

Since there were only 1 day left for the ball, Yoongi drove Arin and y/n to the mall. Arin and y/n went to every shop in the whole world.

"Why can't we find our dream dresses! The one!"
Arin whined and fake cried

"I know nah!"
Y/n joined in on the fake crying

They walked to the corner to a shop and their eyes lit up like the moon, seeing the two dresses hanging there. Bigger than the moon actually.

"Y-y/n, the one is this"
Arin spoke

"Y-yes, I feel it"
Y/n spoke

They screamed all girl like before running inside hurriedly and buying the dresses without a thought. The dress had matching heels to go already so all they needed now was accessories only.

"Come on! Let's gooooo"
Arin marched

"Yes captain"
Y/n played along, moving ahead

(Dress and suit reveals next chapter)