[26]The Girl Next Door <33

• Dedicated to To everyone of my fans who stayed with me even though i took ten years to upload

Hiiaaa lovelies :)

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorrry it has taken me soooo long to upload!!! Im not gona bore you with all my excuses but life generally got in the way. Friends. Familiy. Work and school. But now im gona keep on top of my uploads and try to upload once a week :) I hope you like this chapter!!! And i have made it MUCH longer than I normaly do!!

Love you  <33

The Girl Next Door <33

Chapter 26

*******************SAM'S POV***************

"I'm on my way." I said as I disconnected the call.

I grabbed my mom's keys from the dish in the hallway. She'd be pissed that I took her car but I didn't care. I needed to see Grace. She needed me.

Speeding of my drive, I raced towards the town hall praying that my luck would hold out and I wouldn't get pulled over by cops because right now that would be the worst thing to happen. 15 minutes later I was parking my car outside of the town hall and running up the stairs. The whole building was packed and I couldn't see Grace. My heart was pounding in my chest and I needed to find her.

"Sam!" I heard someone shout.

Turning around I saw, walking towards me one of my best mates. We had barely spoken to each other since that day in the car lot when I broke mine and Grace's heart....  

"Look Nate..."

"Sam!- You may be acting like a douche but you're still my best mate!! You know that. And right now our other best mate needs you! She's in the conference room dude. Go!"  He said gently punching me in the shoulder.

I smiled missing this, missing joking with him but I still felt bad because I knew it was my fault why things were like this.

But I couldn't think about that.

Grace needed me.

I ran towards the conference room but as soon as I got to the door I realise how stupid I was being. I mean Grace hates me. She's not going to want me there. I stood there frozen at the idea too scared to turn the handle and see the girl who's heart I broke.

How could I go in there?

But then again how could I not?

That's my Grace in there. And she needs me maybe not as the boy who loves her but as the boy who's her best friend, the boy who's been there for her since we were little kids in kindergarten.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled the handle down and walked into the room seeing the utter chaos that was Grace. She was pacing back and forth, up and down the room and I knew exactly what she was thinking.

Closing the door behind and sealing the buzz of the conversation out, I made my way towards Grace. She still hadn't noticed I was in the room well that is until I called her name. She quickly turned around and her piercing blue eyes were staring at me. I could see the fear in her eyes and I did the only thing that would make her feel better.

I wrapped her in my arms so tight. I held her so close to my chest I'm sure she could hear my beating heart. It had been so long since I'd held Grace; since I'd spoken to her but at this very moment it felt like I had never left. This place, me and Grace in each other's arms, was home. It didn't matter where I was, because as long as I had Grace I would be home, where we both belonged. I could feel her tears soaking the front of my shirt and I just held her even more tightly stroking her hair gently.