[21]The Girl Next Door <33

Hey lovelies! :)

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has commented and has fanned it means soooooooo much to me and I love you all. I may not be on the top of the what's hot list or have a billion fans like some people but the comments I do get and the fans I do have mean soooo much I cant even describe how much. I was always too afraid to upload my story and I never thought I was any good but all the comments have just encouged me to write more and if it weren't for you amazing people reading my story I wouldn't write. So I want to take the time now and say a big thank you to everyone!!

Love TaraIsabellaCullen

___________________________________________________

The Girl Next Door

Chapter 21

Staring out to the football field I remembered the last time I sat on these very bleachers with all the girls and Jake. Watching Sam play-

"Hellooo daydreamer!" Snapping back I could see Tyler waving his hand in front of my face

"Sorry I - erm

"No its ok I was just saying the bell's gone so maybe you could show me to my next class?"

"Yeah sure pass me your schedule?" I said standing up, picking me bag and walking with Tyler of the field and towards all the buildings.

"Hey you have gym next and then you're in the same art class as me!"

"Cool I love art. What's the teacher like? Is he all right?"

"He is a she and she's the best you'll love her!" We had finally reached the buildings and I could see Nate, Lo, Blake and Ebony standing in front of the gym.

"Hey Tyler, do you want to meet some of my friends?"

"Yeah sure"

"Guys this is Tyler and his new so be nice! Tyler this is the guys. That's Nate" I said pointing to Nate who did the guy-slight-nod-of-the-head-thing.

"That's Lo!"

"Hi cutie! Where've you been all my life?" Lo said flashing her million dollar smile

"That's Blake"

"Hi"

"And last but not least Ebony!"

"Hey" Ebony smiled but I could tell something was bugging her

"Well err we all better head inside the gym before Coach has a fit! I'll see you in art Tyler c'mon girlies!" I said giving Tyler one last wave goodbye and dragging Lo

and Ebony with me.

When we reached the girls locker room, Ebony still looked worried and I knew she wanted to say something but I just didn't want to hear so I got changed quickly and rushed into the gym with everyone else. Serena and Blair were all ready inside. Blair smiled a small smile but Serena acted like she couldn't even see me, totally ignoring me even when we were put on the same team for volleyball. The hour flew by quickly and I didn't really speak to anyone apart from the occasional words here and there. Talking to the girls wasn't the same anymore because so much had happened I didn't know where to start to fix it all. When coach blew the whistle signalling the end of gym I was so thankful and happy to get away but before I could make my escape to the safety of the art block, Ebony had cornered me.

"Grace talk to me!"

"About what? I'm fine!"

"That's what I'm worried about!"

"What? That makes no sense!"

"Grace! This morning you were all depressed about Sam and then an hour later I see you with some new boy acting like Sam don't exist!"