[16]The Girl Next Door <33

Here's another part hope you like it :)

comment, rate and fan :)

_______________________________________________________

The Girl Next Door

Chapter 16

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying Ayo, got to let go" we all sang at the top of our voice, everyone was dancing having a good time but Sam still wasn't back.

"Grace, where's Sam?" Andy asked I guess I wasn't the only that noticed.

"I don't know he said he was going to get us some drinks"

"His still not back yet?" Ebony asked

"No...Do you know what I'm going to go look for him be back in sec"

I walked away from all the guys and headed towards the kitchen where all the drinks were. Walking in I could see both of Brittany's clones, Amanda and Claire being the sluts there are. They were both lying on their backs, no surprises there really, letting boys take shots of their bodies. Looking away I asked one of the guys that was standing back watching them, "Have you seen Sam?"

"Err no but -

"I saw him" a deep voice interrupted behind me

Turning around I saw the tall boy I had seen when I walked in. He still gave me the creeps but hey he knew where Sam was.

"Well...where did you see him?"

"Well...if I tell you what's in it for me?"

"If you're just going to play stupid games I would rather go looking for him myself!" I said walking past him, out of the kitchen.

"Ok Ok" he said grabbing my wrist as I passed him. "I did see him. He was rushing upstairs"

"Why?"

"I don't know that's just what I saw!"

"Oh. Ok." I said and walked away

"Hey" he called "where's my thank you?"

"Thank you!" I shouted back smiling as I made my way upstairs.

Making my way upstairs I passed many kids from school that were passed out clutching their heads and of course I passed people who had no consideration for the

people who didn't want to see them with their tongues down people throats.

Andy's house was just as big as mine and had three floors walking, through the first floor and opening doors to sights I would rather forget. Gosh some people have no respect. I made my way through the corridor and there was no sign of Sam. I went up stairs to the third floor and looked into those doors.

"Sam..."

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" I chuckled to my self

I opened one door on my left to reveal a scantily clad senior on her knees in front of some boy, quickly closing that door and walking to the next I heard sounds or more like moans let's just say that whoever "Aaron" was he was doing a good job.

"Sam!" I called again for what must be the 40th time tonight. All this searching for him just made me want to find him even more. It's not that long that his been missing ok his not missing just away from me but right now I don't know I just want to be with. Now that I know that he feels the same way I just want us to be together because it's obvious that he loves me too I mean why else would he kiss me. Thinking about that kiss I couldn't keep the smile of my face. I couldn't wait to see him and kiss those perfect lips of his again.