[14]The Girl Next Door <33

Here's anothe chapter :)

i'm appoligising in advance because i no nothing about american football so if its wrong blame wikipedia ;)

comment, vote, fan :) <33

___________________________________________________________

The Girl Next Door <33

Chapter 14

The week passed by quickly as the whole school waited for the big game on Saturday. If the team won we would go to the finals a first for our high school football team and the pressure was on for the boys but I knew for sure they would do great.

On the day of the game all the girls came to my house to get ready. We all had on our school football colours blue and yellow. You could say we took the colours to far but I think we looked cute. I had on my denim baggy jeans that hung perfectly baggy but tight in all the right places, a yellow tank top, a blue cardigan and yellow ballet flats. I had the school flag painted on my cheek just like the rest of the girls and yellow eyeliner on. We left my house at 2 giving us an hour before kick off. We all piled into my car and as Katy Perry came on we all started singing at the top of our voices.

"Californian Girls we're unforgettable, daisy dukes bikinis on top sun kissed skin so hot we'll melt your popsicles ooooh oh ooohh"

By the time we pulled up to school we all giggling and so hyper for the game that we bouncing of my car ceiling. We went to our seats, which were usually right behind the footballer's bench and found Jake all ready sitting there. Most of the seats were taking and the crowds were buzzing.

"GO RAVENS GO RAVENS GO!"

The plastics and some other slutty girls who made up the cheerleading squad were on the field cheering away with their pom pom's and teeny tiny skirts. At dead on 3 the football team walked out onto the field to an almighty cheer. Everyone was on their feet cheering and I couldn't be more proud of my boys in their football uniforms. The Bear Creek Warriors then walked onto the field afterwards and their fans that were opposite us also cheered but personally not as loud. Our Cheerleaders then did they dance or should I say grind session I couldn't help but blush for them when they slapped the ass and rubbed the body up and down like the strippers they were destined to be! Then the Bear Creek cheerleader also did a dance and was almost as slutty as ours. Almost. The game finally began and the humongous roar that followed the whistle was deafening.

The game started off good. In the first quarter Sam with the help of Nate had a two point conversion which on top of all the touchdowns and field goals meant we were in led with the most points. We were leading and everyone was buzzing but then things started to change and by then end of the second quarter the Bear Creek Warriors were catching up with us and then by the end of the third they were in lead with 12 more points. There had been so many mistakes by our boys and to be honest moral had dropped in the stadiums as well as on the field. The boys were arguing with each other and weren't working together, as a team. It was by far the worst they had ever played!

When the boys walked off to the field at the end of the third quater, I saw Sam scanning the stadium and when he saw me he half smiled. My Sam was in pain and he needed me. He had always been there for me I guess it was my time to be there for him.

"Bonny I will be right back!"

"OK don't be too long!"

Walking into the dressing room at half time I could see Sam pacing up and down, with a saddened face. The rest of the guys looked equally dismayed and I could hear Coach Whitey trying to rile them up with a pep talk. Once Whitey was done, all the players filed out of the dressing room as the past me I tried to give them a reassuring smile. Sam was still inside so I walked into the dressing room. He never heard me walk in and was still oblivious to me standing 3 ft behind him.