[4]The Girl Next Door <33

Hey Wattpaders :)

wohoo new part of Girl Next Door check me out uploading regularly ;)

hope you like it! Comment, rate and fan! :)

Love TaraIsabellaCullen <33

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The Girl Next Door <33

Chapter 4

"Don't play dumb with me Grace Alice Scott! I am your best friend you can not lie to me!!" Ebony loudly whispered to me.

Looking around making sure no-one was listening, "I don't know what you're talking about bony"

"Grace stop LYING to me!"

Just at that moment Sam sauntered into homeroom, running a hand through his all ready messy hair. Judging by his smirk it was obvious what he had been up to.

"So glad you could make it Mr Night" Mrs Scott sarcastically replied

"Sorry miss I got a bit held up. It won't happen again" yeah I bet you got held up!

"It better not take a seat Mr Night."

Sam sat down in the seat opposite me and I couldn't help but blush when our eyes met. I broke away from his gaze and looked out of the window trying to control the redness of my face. I can't believe I'm acting this way around him. I should be mad at him. I mean he was probably outside making out with Brittany and judging by her standards probably a lot more! Thinking about it just made me madder than I was before and this was definitely new. Sam has had girlfriends before but I was never this jealous of them but with Brittany it's like... like I can't stand the thought of her being anywhere near him. I don't want her touching him or kissing him. She's just a walking STI, she doesn't deserve him. I deserve him. He should be with me. Not her. I should be the one touching him, kissing him-

"Grace are you ok you've gone really red?" Ebony asked concern dripping from every word. All the boys had stopped talking and were now staring at me intently waiting for me to answer. But what was I suppose to say, "yeah I'm fine I was just thinking of how I should be kissing Sam!" something tells me that I should definitely not say that. Just as I was about to make up an excuse the bell went for first period. Whew saved by the bell I thought as I put my magazine back in my bag and headed out the door.

"Grace wait..." he called me.

I swear it felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest at just hearing his sexy voice say my name. Hold on. Did I really just think that? What is this boy doing to me!! I slowly turned around and saw him standing directly behind me. I'm quite small only 5ft 5 so standing next to his massive 6ft1 frame I only reached his chest and I had to tilt my head back to look him in the eyes. And when I did I couldn't think of anything other than how beautiful his green eyes were. I don't know how long we stood staring at each other but it was long enough for a line of people trying to exit the classroom to form.

"Sorry Sam," Ebony interrupted brushing past Sam to reach me "Me and Grace have some unfinished business to deal with!" She locked her hand around my wrist and dragged me out of the classroom towards the gym. Taking one last glance behind me, I saw Sam still standing there still staring at me. Blushing I turned away and continued walking with Ebony.

When I glanced at her I saw that she had her determined face on and I knew whatever she had planed wasn't going to be pleasant. She led me two our lockers were we got out our gym clothes and then she led me towards the gym, and into the changing rooms. When we walked in I could her Lo, Blair and Serena giggling away but as soon as they saw us they smiles dropped.