[15]The Girl Next Door <33

Here's another chaper for you :)

I hope you like this one as much as I liked writing it ;) <33

_______________________________________________________

The Girl next Door <33

Chapter 15

All the girls were piled into my room getting ready for Andy's party. Serena was straightening her hair, Blair had just come out of my en suite, Lo was riffling through my closet and Ebony and me were lying on my bed discussing what I should wear.

"You should wear your short red!" Ebony suggested.

"I don't want to look like a slut!" I whined

"That's not a nice thing to say about Brittany - even if it is the truth!" Lo said sticking her tongue out.

She walked over to my bed holding my LBD.

"That's a nice dress Lo, I'm sure I have one just like it!" I said sticking my tongue out at her

"Well sweetheart for tonight you don't... I do!" she winked and held it against her body. "It looks better on me anyway!"

I scoffed, "you're not the only one with killer legs... sweetheart!"

"True my mom has them two!!"

We both started chuckling as Lo sat in between Ebony and me on my bed.

"So back to you Grace what are you going to wear?" Ebony asked

"OMG! I just had a light bulb moment guys!" Lo stood up and ran back to my closet. She then came back out with a white dress and black suede shoe boots. She

held the dress out to me and I took it and stood in front of my mirror.

Holding the dress against my body I knew for sure that I was going to wear it to the party. It was white and stopped mid thigh so it wasn't too short. I mean I don't want to look like Brittany! It was nice and tight at the front and would cling to my body perfectly. The back was completely sheer as it was just lace material but it still looked classy and definitely not slutty!

Smiling at Lo and Ebony I ran into my en suite grabbing some underwear on the way. I had a quick shower, shaved my legs, brushed my teeth and put on the beautiful dress.

Walking out the bathroom I was greeted with catcalls and whistles from my girls. Smiling I gave them a twirl and sat on my bed to put on my black shoe boot.

"Guys how should I do my hair and makeup?"

"Leave it to us!" Serena and Blair both said coming to my rescue.

Serena powdered, concealed, blushed, highlighted, and contoured my face to an inch of perfection, whilst Blair scraped, combed, brushed, and sprayed me hair into touch. By the time they were both finished, the rest of girls were surrounding me looking like proud mothers staring at their daughter. I walked up to my mirror and gasped at my reflection. I'm not ugly looking I would say I'm just average girl next door looking but the girls had turned me into a babe!

Serena had made my face look flawless with amazing cheekbones. She made my blues pop with a grey Smokey eye shadow and my lips were kissable and would definitely make Angelina Jolie jealous. My long hair was scraped into a side ponytail on the right. The crown of my head had been teased and my bangs feel delicately in place for once. The ends of my hair had been curled and flowed down my chest. I looked and felt beautiful.

Turning around and smiling at my girls I realised I wasn't the only one who looked beautiful tonight. Ebony was wearing a beautiful deep purple dress that was tight and showed her curvy figure perfectly. It was high at the front but had a plunging v neckline showing her back and somehow she made it look classy. Her long wavy hair was pulled into a loose side bun and she looked gorgeous. Two words...I would! Lo was wearing my black dress that was tight in all the right places and had on my red Brian Atwood heels that looked amazing with the black dress and I have to say she looked better in the dress and shoes than I ever have! Serena was equally gorgeous in a blue silky dress, which unlike the others was tight at the top and flew down her bodacious curves. Blair had on a tight silk pink skirt that stopped mid thigh length with a beautiful white lace top on with a white cami underneath. I don't know how but she always manages to make her sexy outfits still look cute and Blair-like. Her trademark wavy hair was tightly curled and she looked amazing. In fact all my girls did.