[18]The Girl Next Door <33

How nice am i? Two uploads in one day and i threw in a bit of sams pov for you :)

comment,vote, fan <33

_______________________________________________

The Girl Next Door <33

Chapter 18

I woke to the sun shining through my bedroom window, I hadn't really slept at all last night, not through want of trying, because every time I closed my eyes I saw Sam kissing Brittany and other stuff and looking in my bathroom mirror I could see that I looked pretty shitty. I had huge bags under my eyes which were red and puffy from all the crying so overall I looked terrible.

Thank a lot Sam.

Thank for breaking my heart Sam. Thank for being a ass Sam. You know what I can't believe I wasted all this time thinking that me and Sam could be together. God I'm such a idiot I bet Sam has been playing me all along and you know what he is welcome to having Brittany they suit because there both slutty whores who deserve each other! Stepping into the shower I cried for the last time over that boy. And I mean it I will never ever cry for that boy again.

As I wrapped my pink towel around me, I walked into my closet picking something to wear. I chose my beige cargo shorts and a loose white tank top with my brown gladiator sandals, my brown wooden bangles and my long gold chain. Now to sort that face of mine. I covered any imperfections hiding any traces of the fact that I had been crying from the world. Makeup, check. Clothes, check.

It's time to face the world Gracey.

Walking down the stairs I could hear Maria singing in Spanish to herself.

"Morning Maria?"

"Mi amour are you ok this morning?" She asked walking out of the kitchen towards me.

"I'm fine!" I reassured her

"Mi amour, how many times do I have to tell you! You can't lie to me!" She said

"Well I'm going to be late so see you after school!"

She just nodded and walked back into the kitchen, "I'll be hear when you need me!"

It's funny how she said when and not if. Shaking off the last minute nerves I stepped out of my safe house and there leaning against my car was Sam.

He really is taking the piss now.

"Grace..." Just hearing him say my name made my heart flutter. But no I have to strong I can't just pretend every things ok.

"Sam get of my baby!"

"Grace we need to talk!"

OMG! Act Natural, "About what?"

"Grace about what happened at Andy's..."

"Oh that...well its none of my business what you get up to with girl is it now?"

"Grace it wasn't like t-"

"Sam. It. Doesn't. Matter."

"Grace it does I need to tell-"

"No. I need to go." OMG. I'm losing. "Sam, can you please move away from my car!"

"Grace we need to talk!"

"JUST MOVE!!!" I screamed. "I have NOTHING to say to you!! So why don't you go and TALK to BRITTANY!!"

"Grace...."

"No Sam. No just don't" I said looking down I couldn't even look at him because I knew tears were about to fall any minute now. That's why I didn't see it Sam had moved until he was right in front me with his hand underneath my chin lifting my head up.

And you know for the first time in my life I couldn't stand the thought his hands on me, on my face because it just made me think of Brittany and where he touched her, where her kissed her. He must have seen the disgust written on my face because he let me go. I could see the shame written all over the face but I had no intention of comforting him because right now I just wanted to get as far away from him as possible. Just as I was about to get in the car he called my name.

"Grace...." I automatically turned cursing myself for looking at him. "I'm so sorry!" I knew it she didn't force himself on her. I quickly turned my head as the tears rolled down my face. I get in my baby and drove off not daring to look back to see what Sam was doing because I knew if a did I would turn right back around any self

control I had right now would evaporate and he and everyone else could see my heart breaking.

Sam's POV

I stared at Grace's car as she drove away from me, from everything we could have been and I could swear I could hear my heart breaking into a thousand little pieces. I never wanted Brittany! She forced herself on me! I only went upstairs because one of her stupid little lapdogs had spilt tequila all down my shirt when I went to get me and Grace a drink. I bet they planned this. To get me upstairs they knew I would go to Andy's room to get a spare shirt and low and behold as soon as I shut the door Brittany crept from behind it stripping her clothes off even though I didn't want her too. Even I told her to stop. She just carried on then she jumped on me and started kissing me and before I knew it the door was being flung open and I saw Grace. The one girl who I actually wanted. The one girl who'd I always wanted but was too afraid to tell her how I felt and that's because I never wanted to lose Grace as friend. But now I'd not only lost Grace as a friend but as the girl I love. The only girl I had ever given my heart too.