Chapter 8

Dahyun had been sleeping away a painful headache in Sana's bed. The pink haired girl smiled softly as she gazed upon Dahyun's sleeping face, her features scrunching as she was slowly coming closer to consciousness. Sana couldn't believe that this girl laying in her bed, soft hair splayed across the pillow with Sana's clothes hugging her curves, that this very girl had confessed and expressed her feelings.

Dahyun stirred below her and she brought her hand up to caress the youngers hair.

"Sana.."

Sana hummed in response.

"My head hurts." She whined, open her eyes to the sight of a girl pouting sympathetically at her.

"I'll get you some water and some medicine to help with that, angel." Dahyun's heart thudded as loudly as her head at the pet name and she smiled shyly.

Dahyun sipped slowly on her water, the world slowly coming back to a normal view as apposed to the one that was clouded by the pang in her skull, zoned out she remembered all the events of last night, it all felt too much of a dream, even the embarrassing parts.

Sana liked Dahyun back, Dahyun had kissed Sana, even better, Sana had kissed back. Dahyun was grateful to recall these things in a positive light and sitting here, in Sana's dorm room with the girl herself sitting comfortably next to her, she didn't feel the slightest bit nervous. A veil had been lifted and they were so rawly themselves, there were no doubts to each others affections, the touches and looks had all meant what they did and Dahyun didn't beat her past self up for getting flustered because where she was now was beyond her wildest imagination.

"Do you feel a little better now?" Sana smiled.

"A whole world better."

The two smiled and Sana snaked her arm around Dahyun's waist, resting her head on her legs, looking up at the younger.

"You know, I remember something happening last night that I miss quite a lot."

Sana rocked her head side to side, squinting her eyes and curling up a sly grin.

"Me bawling my eyes out on your shoulder? I could do that again if you'd like."

"No! Not that!" Sana lightly hit her shoulder, crossing her arms at the younger winding her up.

"Oh, I think I remember what you're talking about."

Dahyun tilted her head down towards Sana, inching closer and closer before capturing those perfect lips inbetween hers. She felt a soft sigh escape the mouth below hers as their lips moved slowly, Sana's hand sliding into her hair to pull her closer.

"Was it when you epically failed at taking that shot?" Dahyun pulled away to tease the girl.

Sana blew into Dahyun's face as she sat up abruptly.

"No, I was kidding, come back." Dahyun half laughed, half whined.

"You know, I'm supposed to be the one that's the best at teasing, not you." She smiled pushing Dahyun against the bed and hovering above her.

Dahyun gulped at the girl above her, her body leering over her, pink hair curtaining around her face, her lips pink and inviting. Hesitantly, Dahyun brought her hand to hover at Sana's thighs that were encasing her body, sliding them up to her hips and caressing her waist. This gesture earnt a soft smile from Sana who leant down, pecking her softly on the lips, Dahyun chased the kiss as she pulled away, smirking.

She sat on Dahyun's thighs and smiled.

"So, you like me huh?"

"Uh." Dahyun's eyes darted around the room, Sana's softly took her face in her hands and held it to face her.

"That's good because I like you too, you idiot."

Dahyun's cheeks bloomed a deep shade of red at Sana's confession, hearing it a second time, fully awake, felt surreal.

"Kim Dahyun, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"It'd be my absolute honor." She smiled, the pink haired girl attacking her lips once again.

(Sorry this is so short and bruh sorry I haven't updated since like fucking last year!)